Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEE HOW 2 HOMELESS guys made over 21 million in 2-3 years. GET THE SECRET!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEE HOW 2 HOMELESS guys made over 21 million in 2-3 years. GET THE SECRET!!

Empower Network: Weird Marketing Tricks

LISTEN YOU CAN TAKE THIS AS COMPLETE BULLSHIT SPAM, OR... YOU CAN TAKE THIS AS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND CHATTING ABOUT SMALL TALK OVER FB...USE THE ENET TO MAKE MONEY AND MAKE IT YOUR JOB not your nightly hobby or routine...its 2013

GET WITH IT!

If you are tired of your routine job making minimum wage...HATE YOUR BOSS? Eager to change your life for a better tomorrow???
    I stumbled upon this amazing opportunity also because my current financial situation is very bad because of this recession.

Luckily after wasting time on useless marketing products that just want you to spend money, without teaching you anything.\
    this life changing company made me a better network marketer and a happier person.

ENTER YOUR EMAIL IN THE LINK ABOVE AND RECEIVE YOUR FREE PRESENTATION FROM THE FOUNDER OF THIS GREAT
    company EMPOWER NETWORK...DON'T WASTE ANOTHER SECOND...GO TAKE A RISK THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Somebody delete this shit!

Comment

man u broke as fuck...u need this shit son. Fa real it works im cakin...i know u dont got nuff loot for a HALF ZIP of that sticky on the reg u pinchin 5 chips so step ya game up son n join EMPOWER NETWORK

Comment

shit's not working.

I tried typing in [MENTION=4133]Sportz[/MENTION] email

.................... ....................

Comment

Only 21 millions ? I have 100 millions, you are poor jajajjajaja.

Comment

Originally posted by fifa View Post
            Only 21 millions ? I have 100 millions, you are poor jajajjajaja.
            Only spain or brazilian ppl use "jajajajajaja"

ppl over here dont get what u mean lol

Comment

Working...
            X