This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarterV.Zip

I woke up this morning and had a bowl of cereal . I then opened the fridge and got out the egg carton, before I cracked the eggs in the bowl, I thought to myself, nah , I'm not in the mood for eggs. I then went in to eating my cereal. After that, I headed out to the drop off my homegirl at her school , she's chill. I went back home, thought that I would go to the gym, but then I felt a lil lazy and decided not too. I went home and chilled... Then I got a text from my homegirl asking for a ride and, i finished watching a vine comp and then proceeded to pick her up. After I dropped her off at him , I decided to log on to rap genius. To my surprise, I saw a thread titled "Carter 5 Leak". I then opened the thread and was surprised to see that the link was actually real. Here it is folks. The moment you all been waiting for. The Carter V is officially here.

Link: Removed by Wisheezy

Last edited by Wisheezy at 8:55 PM PST

V
    Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    I woke up this morning and had a bowl of cereal . I then opened the fridge and got out the egg carton, before I cracked the eggs in the bowl, I thought to myself, nah , I'm not in the mood for eggs. I then went in to eating my cereal. After that, I headed out to the drop off my homegirl at her school , she's chill. I went back home, thought that I would go to the gym, but then I felt a lil lazy and decided not too. I went home and chilled... Then I got a text from my homegirl asking for a ride and, i finished watching a vine comp and then proceeded to pick her up. After I dropped her off at him , I decided to log on to rap genius. To my surprise, I saw a thread titled "Carter 5 Leak". I then opened the thread and was surprised to see that the link was actually real. Here it is folks. The moment you all been waiting for. The Carter V is officially here.

it was funny the first time but like with everything you do, you overplayed it.

Comment

Members who have read this thread: 5
      KaNNis,Lil wayne prezident,KidComet,weezy_cold_blood

i dont see [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] name brutha?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

Pics of the homegirl?

Comment

We all saw your first post bruh we get it
          I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Lmao u fucking bitch!
            "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
            see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

You sick bastard....

Comment

Ha. Ha. Ha.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Why wish don't want us to hear the album yet?
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    Why wish don't want us to hear the album yet?
                    [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] never saw the thread though
                    Members who have read this thread: 63

Comment

he prob got the power to hide his name and he got orders from YMCMB to not let anyone link a leak

Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

[MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] you the goat lol

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
                        X