This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C5 Is Officially Delayed.

No stores have gotten copies to fulfill and my locals are not accepting pre-orders..

No Leak possible on "delayed" album...

Digital still a possibility but doubtful

If this was going to drop.. the world (not just amerikka) would've received copies today at latest so they could promote and fulfill.. and it takes DAYS to post and fulfill these at each store..

""oh but ammerrikkazz" all previous hard copy releases did this.. C5 is not a special exception to the rule unless a digital release..

so imma stop lookin 4 the leak.. my refresh button is gonna break..

no marketing but delaying over n over must work in getting the hype up..

I love free post
    "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
    see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
      No stores have gotten copies to fulfill and my locals are not accepting pre-orders..

If this was going to drop.. the world (not just amerikka) would've received copies today at latest so they could promote and fulfill.. and it takes DAYS to post and fulfill these at each store..

""oh but ammerrikkazz" all previous hard copy releases did this.. C5 is not a special exception to the rule unless a digital release..

Stop.

Comment

Im just saying what everyone already knows..

sad but true

unless you know something we dont ? please share..

Comment

Unless it's said by YM camp, then don't fuckin say officially.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Im just saying what everyone already knows..
            Then why post it ?

Comment

so its not "officially delayed" is it?

Comment

C5 still coming tuesday according to birdman's son

https://twitter.com/BryanWilliamsJr/...27260768956416

Comment

Well it isn't officially delayed is it? Cause there's been no word from YM and it's not Tuesday. So what the fuck are you posting this for?

Comment

Originally posted by JayThompson305 View Post
                    C5 still coming tuesday according to birdman's son https://twitter.com/BryanWilliamsJr/...27260768956416

Comment

If the company doesnt send out units in time 4 it 2 be sold on its specified release date..then thats as official as it gets LOL

Only way Im wrong is if they only target 1 country for hard copy release on the date.. and internationals have another date..

but with wayne expecting large units 2 be sold.. i doubt theyd limit themselves and boost piracy intentionally

Comment

Nice username

Comment

Working...
                        X