• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Laimbeer or Wisheezy?

Bill Laimbeer or Wisheezy?

i believe Wisheezy abuses his power as a mod, we need to get a new mod

Bill Laimbeer is a very sensitive Canadian, we need to toughen him up

Who do you prefer?

(this is General Chat Wisheezy so chill tf out, it's not spamming if ppl participate in the threads)

Edit: Winner will be nominated to be rewarded an authentic official autographed picture by Young SkilZ and a S/O by Young SkilZ in his next PSA.
    Last edited by The #1 Fan of Young SkilZ; 11-03-2014, 03:40 PM.

wisheezy seems cool to me

Comment

wisheezy for me

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.B. View Post
        wisheezy seems cool to me
        looks can be deceiving

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        wisheezy for me
        [MENTION=83843]WizHeezy[/MENTION] for me

Comment

You just don't like him cuz he hates your shitty ass excuse for music.
          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
            You just don't like him cuz he hates your shitty ass excuse for music.
            Oh my bad Mr. iThinkiKnowitAll, he gave me an infraction for my Apple Juice or Orange Juice, fucktard. I'm a Young SkilZ fan, htf is that MY music? You like Wayne, is that your music? No, so stfu and stop assuming shit. I swear most of the Wayne Fans on here are fckn haters and hate for no reason. You are the most recent example.

Comment

Originally posted by The #1 Fan of Young SkilZ View Post
              Oh my bad Mr. iThinkiKnowitAll, he gave me an infraction for my Apple Juice or Orange Juice, fucktard. I'm a Young SkilZ fan, htf is that MY music? You like Wayne, is that your music? No, so stfu and stop assuming shit. I swear most of the Wayne Fans on here are fckn haters and hate for no reason. You are the most recent example.
              I'm sure I've banned you before on a different alt

Comment

I'm sure I've banned you before on a different alt
                Nope, again, another member assuming. I signed up June 18 after hearing a Young SkilZ song on one of his sigs after a post he had made.

This one right here,

i wanted to get into the download section and beautiful girls thread but needed more post in order for me to gain access.

Then you give me an infraction for a dumb reason, saying i made a thread with less than three words when, "Apple Juice or Orange Juice?" Is four different words and to post it in the random topic thread. You could've just said that on my Apple Juice or Orange Juice thread but you abuse your power just the same way a pig does. You and other fans mess up the experience on here, too much negativity for no reason. I wasn't spamming, I just figured since being in the general chat section it would be more appropriate for me to post on here but I guess I was wrong.

Comment

Why don't you like me bruh?
                  Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by The #1 Fan of Young SkilZ View Post
                    Nope, again, another member assuming. I signed up June 18 after hearing a Young SkilZ song on one of his sigs after a post he had made.

This one right here,

i wanted to get into the download section and beautiful girls thread but needed more post in order for me to gain access.

Then you give me an infraction for a dumb reason, saying i made a thread with less than three words when, "Apple Juice or Orange Juice?" Is four different words and to post it in the random topic thread. You could've just said that on my Apple Juice or Orange Juice thread but you abuse your power just the same way a pig does. You and other fans mess up the experience on here, too much negativity for no reason. I wasn't spamming, I just figured since being in the general chat section it would be more appropriate for me to post on here but I guess I was wrong.
                    No, when YOU sign up to this fansite forum which is FREE, YOU sign the terms and conditions, YOU accept the rules of the forum. I'm a reasonable moderator, I've tried giving people warnings in threads but it rarely works, especially on someone like you who is being rude anyway. You'd already made another lame thread "this or this" it holds no substance, provokes no discussion and is purely a shit way to gain a post count.

You're lucky not to be banned for a week so please just accept the infraction which means barely anything and just be a decent member and maybe you'll enjoy the perks the majority of this forum has when logging in.

Comment

ma nigga wisheezy used to fuck around with his powers but he found his self on the good side now he's aight m8

ma nigga soft Canadian dope too tho nohomo

Comment

No, when YOU sign up to this fansite forum which is FREE, YOU sign the terms and conditions, YOU accept the rules of the forum. I'm a reasonable moderator, I've tried giving people warnings in threads but it rarely works, especially on someone like you who is being rude anyway. You'd already made another lame thread "this or this" it holds no substance, provokes no discussion and is purely a shit way to gain a post count.

You're lucky not to be banned for a week so please just accept the infraction which means barely anything and just be a decent member and maybe you'll enjoy the perks the majority of this forum has when logging in.
                        Dawg you take this shit too serious anyways, we're online, what rules? I get it you have rules, okay, do you ever read a user agreement on a daily basis? No. Damn, chill bro. I keep it real, so I won't apologize for being rude, but I do acknowledge pissing you off have me a bad impression of myself to you. You're the guy with the glasses on the about lilwaynehq right? I can tell how you are in real life based off that one picture, you like too look good. Meaning you care about how you look in other people's eyes. So you know what type of person your are, I mean you are you, so you know yourself best. Just fuck what I'm saying and drop it. You gave me an infraction, I spoke on how I felt to you in the Pm's.

whatever bro, your from the UK. I guess ppl there are exta sensitive? Idk I'm from the USA, ppl here are idiots and sensitive as well. I'm sure it has nothing do do with it, but maybe it does. Because I'm not trying to spam or even be making these long ass posts man.

Wtf? I just wanted to get into the download section and see some beautiful girls, this is crazy.

just calm down dawg and don't abuse your power as a mod, that's all you are a mod, your acting like you god or something, punishing us for our sins.

we cool? I'm cool, are you? There's no need to escalate any higher than this, it's silly

Comment

Working...
                        X