Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#TheLiteraryGeniusOfLilWayne (The Case to be amongst Shakespeare)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #TheLiteraryGeniusOfLilWayne (The Case to be amongst Shakespeare)

To all my True Wayne fans, Make sure ya buy that #TheLiteraryGeniusOfLilWayne (The Case to be amongst Shakespeare) it's a great book about Lil Wayne's Genius Mindset. It can be bought off Amazon it just came out this week 11/10/14 my came in today, it's a good read you guys will understand how Wayne thinks and why he makes the music he does...it's apart of a mission on why is viewed about as (Different) An Alien, I thought it was pretty Dope definitely gave me a new and better perspective on him

well done fella , but we have already like two threads about this book.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcanela View Post
      To all my True Wayne fans, Make sure ya buy that #TheLiteraryGeniusOfLilWayne (The Case to be amongst Shakespeare) it's a great book about Lil Wayne's Genius Mindset. It can be bought off Amazon it just came out this week 11/10/14 my came in today, it's a good read you guys will understand how Wayne thinks and why he makes the music he does...it's apart of a mission on why is viewed about as (Different) An Alien, I thought it was pretty Dope definitely gave me a new and better perspective on him
      Search b4 you make a thread #threadclosed
      I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Working...
      X