Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's about time we got a preorder on itunes for C5 now!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's about time we got a preorder on itunes for C5 now!

it's about time we get a tracklist or preorder on itunes personally if we don't get anything by the end of this week it seem a bit sketchy, then i don't think C5 coming December 9th, i don't see them pushing it back because they would get well loads hate but let's see what happens yay.

I miss understood the topic.
    Yes i think the same.
    *updated*

Comment

Originally posted by MrZarby View Post
      it's about time we get a tracklist or preorder on itunes personally if we don't get anything by the end of this week it seem a bit sketchy, then i don't think C5 coming December 9th, i don't see them pushing it back because they would get well loads hate but let's see what happens yay.
      http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...on-thread.html

Comment

We have time yet.

Like you said, if it doesn't drop this week then that is when we should worry =/

Comment

still no preorder

confirmed push back

Comment

If they push it back again with no explanation until the actual day then they deserve to have zero copies sold for c5

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              If they push it back again with no explanation until the actual day then they deserve to have zero copies sold for c5
              they will get loads of hate from us fans aswell, i don't see it coming December 9th we would of had something by now a preorder, its a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by MrZarby View Post
                they will get loads of hate from us fans aswell, i don't see it coming December 9th we would of had something by now a preorder, its a joke!
                it always happens and then weezy drops a new song then everyone forgets about the hate lol.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    it always happens and then weezy drops a new song then everyone forgets about the hate lol.
                    Yeah. Half the forum say "be grateful! We got a new song and a 30 second clip of Wayne apologising and skating!!" Lol..

Comment

Still waiting

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        Still waiting
                        we all waiting man, fucks knows whats happening!

Comment

Working...
                        X