X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
    Yet u can't even sell drugs without getting caught
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
      Someone just start a new c5 thread?
      Regardless of whether they reopen the cv thread or keep it closed, a second thread would just be trashed. Better to just wait and see what they say.
      None

Comment

Originally posted by Its A Turtle View Post
        Am I the only one who thinks it will still come Dec 9th? Even with all this going on. Even if this promo wasn't intended, its still very much there. Why not ride the wave? Birdman all about the money well here's the best chance c5 has of doing extremely well since it was thought up. Bring on the M's $$$$
        C5 dropping on Tuesday????

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks it will still come Dec 9th? Even with all this going on. Even if this promo wasn't intended, its still very much there. Why not ride the wave? Birdman all about the money well here's the best chance c5 has of doing extremely well since it was thought up. Bring on the M's $$$$
          i think about it all the time , birdman hasn't said a word , his social media is full of the usual bullshit , wayne hasnt done much except a twitter rant and the whole industry is jumping on their dicks just to see what happens next.
          what if a c5 drops from nowhere?

Comment

I think so, I mean Lil Wayne has said himself twice it is not coming on Tuesday =/
            [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] even this thread has turned into a C5 discussion thread so just open it back up.

Comment

Wisheezy surrenders to the public alot lately

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                thoughts on an unreleased album? u sound dumb af

Lock this thread, reopen c5 thread, ban OP
                #bruh

Okay, didn't know people were so passionate about an album that isn't dropping anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X