X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get this out of latest news

Comment

i can see wayne tellin lil twist every 2 months, U next twist u next!! keep grindin and twist replies "Ok ok ok (thinks to self yaaaayyy He still loves me) *pulls out phone and tweets the fans some bullshit*

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
        I don't see it
        its on the blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
          i can see wayne tellin lil twist every 2 months, U next twist u next!! keep grindin and twist replies "Ok ok ok (thinks to self yaaaayyy He still loves me) *pulls out phone and tweets the fans some bullshit*
          lol

Comment

Can we ban this member?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              took a selfie with a terrorist, call that photo bomb shots sent to @lionz23

you prostitute bastard, am of indian ethnicity not pakistani, my people in western countries are doctors, dentist, landlords and lawyers, u prob some hood rat on a Compton corner giving nikkas (male) blowjobs for a dollar on the hour.

u dumb mo fuggin jungle rat,

ps. you prob need a blood test, bcuz your mama most likely lieing to u who yo daddy is, cah she prolly fucked the whole hood. sheeeit she prolly fuked the indian guy who owns ur local 7/11 for a few dollas or a discounted corndog.
              Last edited by lionz23; 02-23-2015, 06:55 PM.
              - If You Dare -
              http://x.co/6TdQl

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                lil twist said he gonna make wayne an instagram, he may post selfies
                source? lol

Comment

Originally posted by fengswag View Post
                  source? lol

Comment

Originally posted by lionz23 View Post
                    you prostitute bastard, am of indian ethnicity not pakistani, my people in western countries are doctors, dentist, landlords and lawyers, u prob some hood rat on a Compton corner giving nikkas (male) blowjobs for a dollar on the hour.

u dumb mo fuggin jungle rat,

ps. you prob need a blood test, bcuz your mama most likely lieing to u who yo daddy is, cah she prolly fucked the whole hood. sheeeit she prolly fuked the indian guy who owns ur local 7/11 for a few dollas or a discounted corndog.

Comment

shit thread 0/10

Comment

Working...
                      X