X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/22

to all my niggas you know wassup

#stayWoke

[MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] why let him back?

Comment

theres a reason for everything..theres always a reason for why someone acts the way they is. i take everything away i can from people cuz you never know.. and acting like someone has no voice is a act of abuse, so i always try to listen. id say 95% of the people here are oppressors lol. and most of those people are oppressed as well simple fact they dont know they're oppressors. everyone here done drank that koolaid

but hold up wait up tho let me dj bring it back a minute

cuz im finna go in

i just find out about racism 3 days ago and it blew my SHIT. and you niggas need to hear this. i myself am oppressed by the simple fact of racism but i am also an oppressor of women, so im oppressed and oppressor. and women they are oppressed of the fact of sexism and they are also oppressors of racism so they are both as WELL. and if you dont think that is true then Boy use a lia and you can get out my face with that cuz i aint got time to play with you.

ive led liberations that supported continued oppressions that undermined my support and eradicated my equality

and now i am trying to change my direction and persuade the actions of other people to act on their misactions and get off they ass and do something.

if you read this thank you for aiding in the first step to progression. if you didnt read this thank you for proving how im oppressed.

pm me if you want to learn more about racism.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        theres a reason for everything..theres always a reason for why someone acts the way they is. i take everything away i can from people cuz you never know.. and acting like someone has no voice is a act of abuse, so i always try to listen. id say 95% of the people here are oppressors lol. and most of those people are oppressed as well simple fact they dont know they're oppressors. everyone here done drank that koolaid

cuz im finna go in

i just find out about racism 3 days ago and it blew my SHIT. and you niggas need to hear this. i myself am oppressed by the simple fact of racism but i am also an oppressor of women, so im oppressed and oppressor. and women they are oppressed of the fact of sexism and they are also oppressors of racism so they are both as WELL. and if you dont think that is true then Boy use a lia and you can get out my face with that cuz i aint got time to play with you.

ive led liberations that supported continued oppressions that undermined my support and eradicated my equality

and now i am trying to change my direction and persuade the actions of other people to act on their misactions and get off they ass and do something.

if you read this thank you for aiding in the first step to progression. if you didnt read this thank you for proving how im oppressed.

thx for saving the thread

Comment

22/3 what?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            to all my niggas you know wassup

#stayWoke
            FWA?!

Originally posted by -_- View Post

cuz im finna go in

but my niggas kill for no reason

Comment

Comet really does want that permaban
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Working...
              X