This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne: Drake slept with my girlfriend

"Lil Wayne is making some shocking confessions in a new book. In the proposal, which is being shopped to publishers, Weezy reveals that Drake was screwing his then-girlfriend.

While serving time at Rikers Island for gun possession in 2010, Weezy claims that his prot�g� visited him and confessed to having sexual relations with his girl, saying, �Yeah, it�s true. Don�t f**k with her like that cause I did f**k her.�

In the proposal, which TMZ obtained, Wayne writes, �This is the type of s**t that a man never wants to find out when he�s locked up. Or, maybe so, cause only God knows what I would have done if I wasn�t locked up right now.�

The woman told Wayne that she had sex with Drake the day before they met. Wayne admits that he and his girlfriend argued a lot, so Drake advised him, �Don�t f**k with her like that.�

But the situation weighed heavily on Weezy. �I woke up feeling fu**ed up about the fu**ed up day that I had,� he shares. �Finding out that she fu**ed Drake was the absolute worst thing I could�ve ever found out.�

He continues, �As a man, honestly, that s*** hurt � and not because it was Drake, it could have been any man. It would�ve hurt the same.�

Wayne admits that he was so depressed that he didn�t come out of his jail cell for days.

The tell-all book has drawn intense interest from publishers. In 2012, Lil Wayne announced that he was working on a prison memoir, Gone Till November: Eight Months on Rikers Island, based on journals he kept during his eight-month bid at Rikers, but it was never released."

- - - Updated - - -

DAMN, didn't see it was posted already.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lat...ed-his-gf.html

Comment

Working...
    X