This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Thug and Birdman Conspired to Kill Wayne

I stated a while back that Young Thug was going to sacrifice Wayne,(when I say sacrifice, i dont mean tie him up at an altar) and that is still the plan,

Young Thug is going big, like French and Asap, they wanted to be in that hollywood elite club, that 20 million dollar club, French and ASAP were the newest inductees, with Chinx and Yams,

Young Thug wants it, and he has had his eye on wayne for the longest

Now I dont wish death on no one, but wayne probally will die after his 33 bday, 33 is very significant number

thats just how it is in the Music Industry mayne, these people are woshipped by billions worldwide, that fame comes at a price man, that money comes at a price, 50 million per movie for some of these actors, just to act? lol na they sold thier souls, they use them to control us, you cant tell me that pop culture and celebrities dont have a major influence on society, especially the youth

New Indictment Alleges Birdman and Young Thug Conspired to Kill Lil Wayne | The Source

Indictment Alleges Young Thug And Birdman Conspired To Kill Lil Wayne - Stereogum

it's been posted twice already

Comment

Working...
    X