This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne in a Skating Video Game

If you play sports video games and are anything like me, then you’ve created a version of yourself more than once. You may have slid all the ratings up to 99, embellished your height and weight and added uniform accessories that you don’t actually wear.

And if you’re anything like me, the game makers themselves will probably never actually put you in a video game.

But Lil Wayne is not like you or me, and, thanks to “Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5,” he’s officially in a video game. And, of course, he can play as himself — which is exactly what he did when he tested out the game with its legendary namesake and Conan O’Brien.

When he sees himself for the first time, Tunechi (understandably) loses his sh-t. It comes at about the 1:50 mark if you want to skip ahead, but I suggest you watch the whole video, because there are plenty of gems.

In addition to that cool moment, we see Wayne tell Conan a bunch of “That’s what she said jokes,” Conan try to play the game, a contest between the two, and a tattoo of Weezy’s face on Conan’s stomach. Honestly, I don’t remember a video where I’ve seen Wayne laugh this much.

If you want to play as Wayne, too, you can grab the game when it drops on Sept. 29.

SOURCE: Lil Wayne Lost His Sh-t When He Saw Himself In A Skating Video Game - MTV

So what are your thoughts on this?

ill keep my thoughts to myself

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lat...tony-hawk.html

Comment

Working...
      X