Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Uses Skate Park As Collateral For Loan To Settle With Private Jet Company

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Uses Skate Park As Collateral For Loan To Settle With Private Jet Company

TMZ
    Lil Wayne is putting one of his most prized possessions on the line in order to pay back a $2 million judgment ... his private skate park.

Wayne took out a $1.5 million loan to help pay back the $2 million he owes to a private jet company. According to the docs -- obtained by TMZ -- he's using his Miami skate park as collateral. The good news ... this means Wayne will get to hold on to the $2 million worth of art work cops seized.

Meanwhile at Young Money Headquarters in the stock room of a Costco in Iowa, Wayne prepares himself a hit of meth that could bring dinosaurs back to life without extracting DNA from a mosquito trapped in ember.

Suddenly, an employee enters the room and kicks waynes Compaq Presario by mistake.

Wayne immediately reaches for his gun and points it in the man's face.

"I'm gonna ask you this one time and one time only, what the fu*k are you doing in my office"

A bead of sweat rolls down the man's face as he tries to answer wayne. The man looks around and sees that wayne has completely redesigned the stock room with hastily painted "yuong munhey Propurtea" logos on the walls and boxes, even writing "made back" on the fork lift along with three childishly drawn Ms

The man suddenly speaks

"I'm so sorry I walked into your office man, if you let me go, I won't tell anyone about this"

Wayne decides to spare the man's life.

"Run along before I change my mind"

The once popular rapper says.

The man storms out of the office, running for his life. He hits a corner and bumps into Plies, who is there at the pharmacy buying extra strength herpes cream medication.

Plies also threatens the man's life, saying he would diss him on instagram if he didn't walk the other way.

The man runs back into the stock room by mistake, this time stepping on waynes LG C1300.

Waynes eyes become bloodshot with anger. Before he can kill the man, he looks up and is now face to face with Plies, who is still angry at the employee for knocking his herpes medication out of his hands, revealing to his girlfriend what he was buying.

"So we meet again Plies"

Wayne says, his gun trained on the vertically challenged rapper.

"Get out of the way wayne, my quarrel is with the boy"

He says, adjusting his stained fitted cap.

Wayne let's off a warning shot and plies ducks, his hat still intact.

Wayne knows he has made a commotion and jumps on a forklift and makes his escape. Plies, outraged that wayne would shoot at him, jumps on anot her forklift and a low speed chase ensues through costco.

Wayne shoots out the tires of the forklift in the electronics section and piles takes a huge dive, flying face first into a 3D tv on display.

Wayne stops his forklift and looks at a kicked out plies laying on the ground

"Color Money"

Wayne says, as he smiles to himself, absolutely blasted from the meth.

He runs back to his office/costco stock room to finish the job.

He shoots the man, who's hiding behind some axe body spray boxes and using his cell phone.

Blood and eyeball debris and teeth splatter all over the room.

Wayne looks at the phone and sees a familiar number. The person on the other line is still talking, unaware that the man he was talking to has been killed.

Wayne listens.

It's his manager, surprisingly

"So, if you could meet up tomorrow for the interview I'd appreciate it. I'm sorry you aren't happy at Costco and I can assure you as a young money bus driver you will be paid well and won't have to deal with Crack heads hiding in your storage area....hello...you there?"

Wayne hangs up the phone quietly and leaves the room.

They missed a show at Carrows, Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs for a week and $17.50, a severe blow to young money finances

Already posted [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      Already posted [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION]
      My bad [MENTION=79978]YMCMB357[/MENTION][MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
      X