X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lloyd x Lil Wayne song on the way

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmwT_AoB...d=n6bsx884otpa

"Holding", August 31st.
    Last edited by Damyan; 08-21-2018, 06:34 PM.

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Originally posted by Damyan View Post
    you're exposed yourself as a fake fan

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      you're exposed yourself as a fake fan
      Fake? Lol far from that, bud. Sorry that a forgettable track from a 2016 EP is being added to a 2018 album. How do I close this thread

Comment

Uh baby girl shotgun
        Holding down the shotgun
        Ain't worried bout the outcome
        Real bitch forever
        I'm the only one she down for
        Most of these hoes blood hounds
        She don't even hound blood
        Baby girl my baby doll
        Take the charge take the fall
        Cuz weezy baby drippin baby
        Aww watch this eight dissolve
        That Bonnie that Clyde
        That Velma and lil Weezy
        She say I'm like that pistol
        You gonna need me feed me squeeze me
        Yeahhhh
        Mula

Don't mind me, i'm just here guessing the lyrics..

Why pick on somebody helpless
        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Trash this

Comment

Smh at you

Comment

I asked how earlier, but y'all rather be assholes.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
              Trash this

Comment

I asked how earlier, but y'all rather be assholes.

- - - Updated - - -
                Lmao don't come at me . You don't want it . I was simply saying trash this. I didn't say anything else.. but since you called me an asshole are u fucking stupid or what? You did t realize that was a two year old song? Fuck outta here lil bitch and never come at me again

Comment

Lmao don't come at me . You don't want it . I was simply saying trash this. I didn't say anything else.. but since you called me an asshole are u fucking stupid or what? You did t realize that was a two year old song? Fuck outta here lil bitch and never come at me again
                  [MENTION=83085]Damyan[/MENTION] steady becoming woat member

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I clearly did, which is why I asked how I can delete this, dumbfuck. Sorry for forgetting a forgettable 2016 track that Is being placed in a 2018 album. You must get bullied alot IRL, which is why you got so butthurt over nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    [MENTION=83085]Damyan[/MENTION] steady becoming woat member
                    Freddie Gibbs is overrated & this song is forgettable. Stay crying LOL

Comment

I clearly did, which is why I asked how I can delete this, dumbfuck. Sorry for forgetting a forgettable 2016 track that Is being placed in a 2018 album. You must get bullied alot IRL, which is why you got so butthurt over nothing.

oh so you knew it was a two year old song AFTER you posted it? lmao what you talking about you piece of shit fucking creating drama for no reason..... which still makes you fucking stupid. I was actually biting my tongue by only saying trash this. I was gonna come at your first, but since you were so stupid to come at me first you better watch your self. theres NOTHING wrong with what I said first, by saying trash this. you took offense to it for no reason. I dont give a fuck what you think about the song either at all like you trying to prove a point by saying that.

your makin fun of people being bullied out there by saying dumb shit like that. when you calling me an asshole to start. but nah man dont get it twisted, im the mothafucka that will take care of the situation fast. Bullied motherfucker? you better watch it cause im coming with an oven by my stomach

Comment

oh so you knew it was a two year old song AFTER you posted it? lmao what you talking about you piece of shit fucking creating drama for no reason..... which still makes you fucking stupid. I was actually biting my tongue by only saying trash this. I was gonna come at your first, but since you were so stupid to come at me first you better watch your self. theres NOTHING wrong with what I said first, by saying trash this. you took offense to it for no reason. I dont give a fuck what you think about the song either at all like you trying to prove a point by saying that.

your makin fun of people being bullied out there by saying dumb shit like that. when you calling me an asshole to start. but nah man dont get it twisted, im the mothafucka that will take care of the situation fast. Bullied motherfucker? you better watch it cause im coming with an oven by my stomach
                        I honestly don't care enough to read that.

Comment

Working...
                        X