Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To when_it_snow_im_on_top Have you looked at the 3rd & 4th tweets down on https://twitter.com/Rappin_4Tay ?

I've got 500 people on an email not taking this situation serious because they won't take the 30 seconds it would take to look at those 2 tweets.

Can you do what the good folks on email won't do & go look at 4-Tay's twitter page .... then comment back?

With your help maybe we can get this thread jumping & get this Breakfast Club apperance set up by Mar 11.
    Last edited by slpt; 02-09-2022, 11:08 AM.

Comment

[MENTION=106213]when_it_snow_im_on_top[/MENTION]

waiting to get a feedback report from you
      Last edited by slpt; 02-09-2022, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slpt View Post
        thread has gone quiet as mickey mouse
        bruh no one cares about this

Comment

to @I'mMe / message board readers /

Clearly 4-Tay cares about this.

And it seems that fans of Young Money would care.

When you have an artist steal lyrics for a major label release, that's bad enough. But to have the record labels (Young Money, Pushaz Ink, Corporate Thugz Entertainment, Def Jam) all going in with a bogus story that they paid for the lyrics...when in fact they never did...that's insult to injury.

It doesn't matter that hardly anyone is commenting on this thread so far.

This is actually a low-point in the history of hip hop.

4-Tay is straight up saying he is going to use this money to do positive community efforts & not a word from Drake. And where's Jeezy? Where's Wheezy? Where's DJ Mustard? Where's everybody else who made money off not only off the "Who Do You Love" song but the (YG) "My Krazy Life" album.

Where are they? ????? They should be the ones up front making sure this situation gets settled this month. But since they are nowhere to be found I'm on here & we're going to take care of this matter.

But need some support. SO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS THREAD.

And let's get this settled.
          Last edited by slpt; 02-09-2022, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Drake interpolated 4 bars from the song, clearly as homage to the original. He doesn't need to say 4Tay name for it to be homage. Interpolation like this happens often in hip-hop (ex. Dopefiends Dinner by Tupac or the "Magic made it" line on Dr. Carter by Lil Wayne).

In regards to Wayne, Wayne probably never even heard the record. YM/CM just would clear the verse, and it wouldn't be Wayne himself doing that but some admin people.

And on top of that, I doubt Wayne (or Jeezy, or even DJ Mustard) care. This was a cool song in it's time but I don't really care if 4Tay gets paid for this interpolation or not, regardless of what he plans to do with the money. And I'm sure most members feel the same

Comment

To when_it_snow_im_on_top Have you looked at the 3rd & 4th tweets down on https://twitter.com/Rappin_4Tay ?

I've got 500 people on an email not taking this situation serious because they won't take the 30 seconds it would take to look at those 2 tweets.

Can you do what the good folks on email won't do & go look at 4-Tay's twitter page .... then comment back?

With your help maybe we can get this thread jumping & get this Breakfast Club apperance set up by Mar 11.
              im banned from twitter.

- - - Updated - - -

to @I'mMe / message board readers /

Clearly 4-Tay cares about this.

And it seems that fans of Young Money would care.

When you have an artist steal lyrics for a major label release, that's bad enough. But to have the record labels (Young Money, Pushaz Ink, Corporate Thugz Entertainment, Def Jam) all going in with a bogus story that they paid for the lyrics...when in fact they never did...that's insult to injury.

It doesn't matter that hardly anyone is commenting on this thread so far.

This is actually a low-point in the history of hip hop.

4-Tay is straight up saying he is going to use this money to do positive community efforts & not a word from Drake. And where's Jeezy? Where's Wheezy? Where's DJ Mustard? Where's everybody else who made money off not only off the "Who Do You Love" song but the (YG) "My Krazy Life" album.

Where are they? ????? They should be the ones up front making sure this situation gets settled this month. But since they are nowhere to be found I'm on here & we're going to take care of this matter.

But need some support. SO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS THREAD.

And let's get this settled.
              im honestly confused why u care
              Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Seek help. Everyone, look at the quote on the 4th post

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/li...read-1423.html

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post

fr dude needs to be banned

Comment

To @BrewCityCM

Stay on topic.

I need people talking about this thread.
                    https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/yo...ml#post1694286

Not that one!

Last edited by slpt; 02-11-2022, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Let's get this thread back on topic.

When is Drake going to pay 4-Tay the money he owes him? Somebody find out & post a comment in thread.

Like I said in initial post, 4-Tay is ready to self-finance the (proposed) Mar 11 concert listed in attachment below with the money Drake owes him.
                      So let's get this settled.

l
                      l
                      l
                      Hey everyone:
                      Click edit3 image for Mar 11 concert info.
                      edit3 (1).jpg
                      l
                      l
                      l
                      To Moderator Danny M
                      Can you delete the edit2 attachment below? I uploaded the wrong image.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by slpt; 02-13-2022, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post

jesus christ lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

I've got 500 people on an email not taking this situation serious
                        you also have this entire forum not taking it serious either

Comment

Are you mental?

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Working...
                          X