This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know why I can't get on the downloads forum sorry for being a noob

sorry for being a noob but I've done 10 posts but still can't access it any thoughts? and nothing thats obviously wrong.

It doesn't allow you in instantly, I think back when I got my 10 posts I had to wait a couple of hours or so. I guess it takes a little while to register through the forums.

You'll have access in no time, don't panic

Comment

It's because you're Scottish.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

oh thank you i did post this in headquarters too i hope i didnt do anything against the rules i only started posting today didnt wanna get banned aha

Comment

Originally posted by scottish_dan View Post
          oh thank you i did post this in headquarters too i hope i didnt do anything against the rules i only started posting today didnt wanna get banned aha
          The thread in the HQ is the correct place, this is the wrong place, but it's an honest mistake you wouldn't get banned for something like that this thread will just probably be moved to the trash.

But anyway as I said problem should be resovled within a couple of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by scottish_dan View Post
            Its common fucking sense not to make the same thread twice. And did you not read what kind of threads go in this section?

Lil Wayne(32 Viewing)
            All general discussions and questions on Lil Wayne aka 'The Best Rapper Alive' go in here.

Which this thread has nothing to do with. You definitely have a ban coming your way when that evil crook Wisheezy see's this.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Log out and log back in. If that doesn't work, clear your browser cache.

And doesn't listen to PrettyFlacko (I call him Swagu because he is dripping with swag juice); you will not get banned. As Kuzz mentioned, this thread will just get moved to the trash.

Comment

thanks i wasn't planning to because of the scottish comment at least 99% of people on here are helpful and friendly ill try that now thanks soo much guys

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

i cleared my cache thanks sportz it worked

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                  Log out and log back in. If that doesn't work, clear your browser cache.

And doesn't listen to PrettyFlacko (I call him Swagu because he is dripping with swag juice); you will not get banned. As Kuzz mentioned, this thread will just get moved to the trash.
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X