Clear All

Cool one , YMCMB !

Comment

Fuck android iPhone 5 all day

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        Who created this

LWHQ getting love in the feedback.
        danny i thougt you work for an app ? what happened ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
          danny i thougt you work for an app ? what happened ?
          It was a little bit buggy, so the new version should be coming like next month (if Apple don't take forever to review it again).

Comment

It was a little bit buggy, so the new version should be coming like next month (if Apple don't take forever to review it again).
            Yo i already have the app LilWayneHQ for Iphone man. Very good.

Comment

very off topic but do you think wayne could possibly hope on the vent part two for a remix? or maybe a full version with him for gv3?

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                very off topic but do you think wayne could possibly hope on the vent part two for a remix? or maybe a full version with him for gv3?
                Some may say.

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

kaykay

Hello, this is kay-kay I am a big fan of Lil Wayne and Nicki Minjai.I been listen to Lil Wayne every since I was a 8 years old

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, this is kay-kay I am a big fan of Lil Wayne and Nicki Minjai.I been listen to Lil Wayne every since I was a 8 years old

- - - Updated - - -

Lil wayne is my top 5 of course i know all his songs by heart, and he from the same place my mother from , New Orleans

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, this is kay-kay .I am a 21 year old single light caramel female ,with no kids.Right now I am going to Post University .I am major in Criminal Justice.I want to become an Investigator.I also they I can become a good rapper like Nicki Minaj, and Lil Wayne some day also.

Comment

I have been had this app. I thought [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] created it!

Comment

Lil wayne app for android is similar to apps like facebook or yo whatsapp 2022
                      Last edited by JulioWeaver; 12-20-2021, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JulioWeaver View Post
                        Lil wayne app for android is similar to apps like facebook or yo whatsapp
                        bruh

Comment

Working...
                        X