Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the Signatures and forum pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the Signatures and forum pictures.

1. How do i get my Pictures to work in my Signature they only show up as like a little small thingy?
    2. How do i get my pictures i post to be full size for example my Wallpaper it came up small http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gra...wallpaper.html

Anyways if this aint in the right thread can [MENTION=35701]DannyM[/MENTION] please lock it.

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

When you attach pictures and insert them into your post or your signature, they always show up small (called a thumbnail), but when you click on them they will enlarge to their full size.

If you have the URL of the image you want to post, then just paste it in between the IMG tags and it will show whatever size is it without re-sizing it into a thumbnail.

Code:
    [IMG]INSTER URL.JPG HERE[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      If you have the URL of the image you want to post, then just paste it in between the IMG tags and it will show whatever size is it without re-sizing it into a thumbnail.

Code:
      [IMG]INSTER URL.JPG HERE[/IMG]
      Thanks! But it seems to be that is till have no idea where to put the URL :/ so i guess ill just have my boring old TrukDaWurl thanks for the help !

Comment

Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
        Thanks! But it seems to be that is till have no idea where to put the URL :/ so i guess ill just have my boring old TrukDaWurl thanks for the help !
        What is the image you want in your signature

Place the URL or attach the image.

Comment

https://twitter.com/i/#!/walkerwisem...com%2Fc6kpxvqO

ill try just placing the link.

Comment

Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
            You need to use the direct link for an image for the forum to pull the image through.

Using what Danny said above, paste this url: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A4E4Zp9CcAAG05e.jpg with the IMG tags around it in your signature.

Alternatively you can just select the image icon when editing your signature (has a little tree on it) and paste that link above and click okay and the forum will do it for you.

Comment

If you want to upload pictures yourself, use Imgur or TinyPic.
              After you have uploaded the picture, use the "Direct Link" code it shows and as said before, set it between [ IMG][/ IMG]

Comment

Thanks to you [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] @Wisheezy

Comment

Working...
                X