The downloads section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The downloads section

So I don't really know how to use this section so I'm asking for help. How do you get that stuff onto your computer and stuff. I don't make sense to me. Any help is much appreciated

just click on a link

when a window pops up, click save to wherever

then play the file

Comment

whers your gif from?

Comment

Originally posted by optimus_grime View Post
        whers your gif from?
        Just google melanie iglesias gif and you should find it along with some other good ones

Comment

Originally posted by Joey R View Post
          Just google melanie iglesias gif and you should find it along with some other good ones
          cheers for that bro

Comment

Originally posted by Joey R View Post
            So I don't really know how to use this section so I'm asking for help. How do you get that stuff onto your computer and stuff. I don't make sense to me. Any help is much appreciated
            you know how to add GIF's but not how to download a song?!

Comment

honestly @Danny M should make downloads section 250 posts until IANAHBII 1st week sales come in.

[MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION]
              Last edited by weezy f baby; 03-20-2013, 04:14 AM.
              ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

im still kinda confused about the downloads section. i've posted over 25 posts, and i can open the downloads section....but i dont see anything there.

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                  honestly @Danny M should make downloads section 250 posts until IANAHBII 1st week sales come in.

@Wisheezy
                  100 would be perfect IMO to me but we been through this with Danny he didn't want to move it too high.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    100 would be perfect IMO to me but we been through this with Danny he didn't want to move it too high.
                    Yeah, but we should bump it up to keep spam away. If people see 25 posts, and 100 new members sign up. Thats 2500 possible posts of spam just because the limit is so low. But if people see like you say, 100 or higher then people won't put forth the effort cuz thats too much. Therefore making spam less.

Only thing we would get from that is people begging for the link in the IANAHBII thread. Which is better than multiple threads of spam.

But, do that only until first week sales come in, cuz after that it don't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                      Yeah, but we should bump it up to keep spam away. If people see 25 posts, and 100 new members sign up. Thats 2500 possible posts of spam just because the limit is so low. But if people see like you say, 100 or higher then people won't put forth the effort cuz thats too much. Therefore making spam less.

Only thing we would get from that is people begging for the link in the IANAHBII thread. Which is better than multiple threads of spam.

But, do that only until first week sales come in, cuz after that it don't matter.
                      The forum is always very busy weeks up to a project and the last two weeks gets intense it's just something that happens. But yeah it should be higher but since it went from 10 to 25 i've seen much less spammers trying to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        The forum is always very busy weeks up to a project and the last two weeks gets intense it's just something that happens. But yeah it should be higher but since it went from 10 to 25 i've seen much less spammers trying to get in.
                        That's good. I just think downloads should be an exclusive thing because there is so much Wayne material.

Imagine if only a handful of members could get that unreleased wayne discography. Them rares would stay rares.

Comment

Working...
                        X