Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Gudda did an interview for this site

Comment

I think Drake & Wayne are the only rappers left in YM not to retweet or tweet HQ/YMHQ. Birdman has retweeted HQ a few times now

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        I think Drake & Wayne are the only rappers left in YM not to retweet or tweet HQ/YMHQ. Birdman has retweeted HQ a few times now

LWHQ should become the official lil wayne site, because when the artists or other their managers make a website, they don't update it as often as a fan website. LWHQ fo lyfe!

Comment

naw its better if the website stayed fansite because then Danny would ha ve to give admi nrights to a YMCMB member

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
            naw its better if the website stayed fansite because then Danny would ha ve to give admi nrights to a YMCMB member

Why would he have to give admin rights?

Comment

they would probs post trukfit on the homepage 10 times a day too

Comment

because if it becomes a official site they would have to give YMCMB management admin/webmaster rights, so that's why it's better if it stays a fansite and no YMCMB bullshit can control the site and/or forum.

and yeah they would post trukfit 10 times a day on the forum, so I hope danny doesn't sell it for any money of any kind cause the day that YMCMB buys the website and forum, it dies that day.

And use your fucking head, it 's obvious it shouldn't be a official site because official sites turn to shit and the forum would be crazy and all changed because YMCMV management would want to change it so much, the people would leave. So it's best if it stays a fansite, because official sites don't do good. And it's fine as a fansite cause it has forum attached to it.

Comment

because if it becomes a official site they would have to give YMCMB management admin/webmaster rights, so that's why it's better if it stays a fansite and no YMCMB bullshit can control the site and/or forum.

and yeah they would post trukfit 10 times a day on the forum, so I hope danny doesn't sell it for any money of any kind cause the day that YMCMB buys the website and forum, it dies that day.

And use your fucking head, it 's obvious it shouldn't be a official site because official sites turn to shit and the forum would be crazy and all changed because YMCMV management would want to change it so much, the people would leave. So it's best if it stays a fansite, because official sites don't do good. And it's fine as a fansite cause it has forum attached to it.
                  truth.

Comment

The most real thing you've said on this forum.

Comment

You speak the truth, and that's why i said official websites suck ass, and i just thought @Danny M could keep running the website himself. you know?

And next time just reply with quote man, i didn't even know if you had answered my question or not.

Comment

they probably know i just doubt they care

Comment

Reply with quote? Do you guys even use the fucking 'New Posts' at the top?

seriously, we stay as a fansite that can talk with YMCMB interviews but thats it cause YMCMB management would overhaul this bitch if Danny sold the website to YMCMB.

Comment

Working...
                          X