why teh fuck was I extracted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why teh fuck was I extracted?

I wasn't going to make a fucking fuss about this shit, but I had this shit on my mind and I want to know why teh fuck I received an extraction. Apparently it's cuz I posted a naked broad playing with a hoes in the Hose Aprrectiation thread, but how teh fuck is that extraction worthy? Just because she was naked that means I can't post taht shey-ut? This is a fucking Lil Wayne forum, not a fucking Yo Gabba Gabba forum. If there are kids that surf this site then I WOULD be super duper impressed because Lil Wayne is not for kids. Lollipop may be a kids song, but everything else is strictly not for kids. That is all. Can'tstoppartying out. Yock yock yock yock, bow down where you from, [MENTION=80756]Nigga[/MENTION]?

Originally posted by can'tstoppartying View Post
    I wasn't going to make a fucking fuss about this shit, but I had this shit on my mind and I want to know why teh fuck I received an extraction. Apparently it's cuz I posted a naked broad playing with a hoes in the Hose Aprrectiation thread, but how teh fuck is that extraction worthy? Just because she was naked that means I can't post taht shey-ut? This is a fucking Lil Wayne forum, not a fucking Yo Gabba Gabba forum. If there are kids that surf this site then I WOULD be super duper impressed because Lil Wayne is not for kids. Lollipop may be a kids song, but everything else is strictly not for kids. That is all. Can'tstoppartying out. Yock yock yock yock, bow down where you from, @Nigga?
    are you okay lol?

Comment

I wasn't going to make a fucking fuss about this shit, but I had this shit on my mind and I want to know why teh fuck I received an extraction. Apparently it's cuz I posted a naked broad playing with a hoes in the Hose Aprrectiation thread, but how teh fuck is that extraction worthy? Just because she was naked that means I can't post taht shey-ut? This is a fucking Lil Wayne forum, not a fucking Yo Gabba Gabba forum. If there are kids that surf this site then I WOULD be super duper impressed because Lil Wayne is not for kids. Lollipop may be a kids song, but everything else is strictly not for kids. That is all. Can'tstoppartying out. Yock yock yock yock, bow down where you from, [MENTION=80756]Nigga[/MENTION]?

Comment

Lollipop a kids song? Lmao

Comment

[MENTION=99250]ghuk[/MENTION] needs banning for spamming. dont let him in the downloads section

Comment

Originally posted by JayDCcomics View Post
            Lollipop a kids song? Lmao
            OK, the only thing I can think of when I think of the song "Lollipop" is the one that came out.... I want to say back in the 1950's? It's a one where they go:

Lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli
            come my baby lollpop tell you why
            his kiss is sweeter than apple pie
            and when he doesn't shake and rock and dance
            man I haven't got a chance

I'm not trying to spam, I'm only saying that that's the song that comes to mind when I think of that one for some reason.

Comment

infractions expire so..

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Carter Fan View Post
                OK, the only thing I can think of when I think of the song "Lollipop" is the one that came out.... I want to say back in the 1950's? It's a one where they go:

I'm not trying to spam, I'm only saying that that's the song that comes to mind when I think of that one for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Carter Fan View Post

seriously?

Comment

OK, why teh fuck was my partying thread locked? It's my fucking party and I can party if I want to! This SJW democracy bullshit on this forum has gone to fucking far.

Comment

OK, why teh fuck was my partying thread locked? It's my fucking party and I can party if I want to! This SJW democracy bullshit on this forum has gone to fucking far.

HAHA

#FREEVELVET

Comment

If you had been extracted you wouldn't be here. just sayin.
                        None

Comment

Working...
                        X