Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mobile version needs fixing

[MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

When I go to the grid menu and try to click the "Whats New" link it doesnt let be but instead clicks the search button. As a matter fact, I can't click any link from the right side, it rather click the search button instead regardless.
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

It's working for me

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      It's working for me
      What phone you got? I got Samsung S8+. Tried it in both the chrome app and the original internet app and it doesn't work. Maybe it's something to do with the Samsung software.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        @Danny M

When I go to the grid menu and try to click the "Whats New" link it doesnt let be but instead clicks the search button. As a matter fact, I can't click any link from the right side, it rather click the search button instead regardless.
        It seems to be working fine with iPhone, have you tried clearing your cache for LilWayneHQ.com in your phone browser settings? Also, has this issue only started happening today?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          It seems to be working fine with iPhone, have you tried clearing your cache for LilWayneHQ.com in your phone browser settings? Also, has this issue only started happening today?
          No, It's been happening for some time now. But I just got it to work, all I had to do is tilt my screen and it would click normally. Don't know why I never thought of that

Comment

Works on a Turbo 2

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              No, It's been happening for some time now. But I just got it to work, all I had to do is tilt my screen and it would click normally. Don't know why I never thought of that
              I'll look into it, but every phone I've tried using the mobile theme doesn't seem to have the issue. At least you have a fix for the time being

Comment

I'll look into it, but every phone I've tried using the mobile theme doesn't seem to have the issue. At least you have a fix for the time being
                Danny you should also reupload the LWHQ app. i used it the last 3 years even it was off the appstore and it worked fine to me
                now i got a new phone and i have to use damn safari to go on lwhq

Comment

Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
                  Danny you should also reupload the LWHQ app. i used it the last 3 years even it was off the appstore and it worked fine to me
                  now i got a new phone and i have to use damn safari to go on lwhq
                  It's gone mate, I need to find a new developer. It's also hard to put an app on the store in Wayne's name.

Comment

It's gone mate, I need to find a new developer. It's also hard to put an app on the store in Wayne's name.
                    what happen to it?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                      what happen to it?
                      The app? It got took down mate, it wasn't compatible with what Apple need.

Comment

The app? It got took down mate, it wasn't compatible with what Apple need.
                        oh yeah Apple got really strict with their app standards lately didn't they?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                        X