Thank You/Shoutout Regarding Current Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You/Shoutout Regarding Current Issues

I was thinking about this earlier and I just want to give a quick thank you/shoutout to Danny, my fellow Vets, and all the users in general on here for keeping this forum free of the various social/economic/political/etc. discussions happening right now that are dividing so many people.

Nowadays you can barely check Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, etc. without there being some mention of politics of some kind. Hell, sometimes it's on a completely irrelevant video and someone just has to make it a political thing for literally no reason.

Even when Wayne or some other YM artists get involved in some political nonsense, this forum stays pretty neutral and doesn't get caught up bashing one another over the differentiating viewpoints some users may have. Even when it does happen many other users are quick to shut it down or make it clear the only thing we're here to argue about is Lil Wayne and our opinions on his music lmao.

I'm just really proud of the positive community this forum has created and how it's stayed true to itself as being a discussion board for the best rapper alive without delving into the political soup (as the GOAT said) like so many other forums and websites have. Maybe I'm just being soft or preachy or whatever but I truly love the community on here, ya'll really are the best.
    RawTuneNotACartoon

HQ for life VetGang even though sometimes I troll some people on here but at the end though it's always love on here

Comment

I love love this thread. I agree with everything. and to be real. I am on twitter facebook and all that and I never get involved with that bullshit. I never have tho. it just wouldn't be me if I did. it tears people apart and for the stupidest reasons. I did notice I don't see that on here and I love that too. its all about wayne young money or other entertainment and that's how I like it.
      They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
      https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
      Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
      https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

agreed, I love our community on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
          I was thinking about this earlier and I just want to give a quick thank you/shoutout to Danny, my fellow Vets, and all the users in general on here for keeping this forum free of the various social/economic/political/etc. discussions happening right now that are dividing so many people. Nowadays you can barely check Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, etc. without there being some mention of politics of some kind. Hell, sometimes it's on a completely irrelevant video and someone just has to make it a political thing for literally no reason. Even when Wayne or some other YM artists get involved in some political nonsense, this forum stays pretty neutral and doesn't get caught up bashing one another over the differentiating viewpoints some users may have. Even when it does happen many other users are quick to shut it down or make it clear the only thing we're here to argue about is Lil Wayne and our opinions on his music lmao. I'm just really proud of the positive community this forum has created and how it's stayed true to itself as being a discussion board for the best rapper alive without delving into the political soup (as the GOAT said) like so many other forums and websites have. Maybe I'm just being soft or preachy or whatever but I truly love the community on here, ya'll really are the best.
          we are all a family and have one thing in common - we know who the GOAT is

Comment

I was thinking about this earlier and I just want to give a quick thank you/shoutout to Danny, my fellow Vets, and all the users in general on here for keeping this forum free of the various social/economic/political/etc. discussions happening right now that are dividing so many people.

Nowadays you can barely check Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, etc. without there being some mention of politics of some kind. Hell, sometimes it's on a completely irrelevant video and someone just has to make it a political thing for literally no reason.

Even when Wayne or some other YM artists get involved in some political nonsense, this forum stays pretty neutral and doesn't get caught up bashing one another over the differentiating viewpoints some users may have. Even when it does happen many other users are quick to shut it down or make it clear the only thing we're here to argue about is Lil Wayne and our opinions on his music lmao.

I'm just really proud of the positive community this forum has created and how it's stayed true to itself as being a discussion board for the best rapper alive without delving into the political soup (as the GOAT said) like so many other forums and websites have. Maybe I'm just being soft or preachy or whatever but I truly love the community on here, ya'll really are the best.

Comment

I appreciate this post so much mate

Comment

Comment

this is why i use lwhq more than i use social media lol

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    Big Facts
                    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Since we r on a thank u thread... I know he probably doesn't realize it but all these years I been on this site and reading the blog [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] does a great job describing what is going on in videos and pics and who is in them. and for me. that helps a lot.
                      They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                      https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
                      Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
                      https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

Comment

Working...
                        X