Embedding thumbnails - HALP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embedding thumbnails - HALP

Hi ya'll. I have a couple up close pics from the stop I went to on the Wayne/Blink tour and cannot for the life of me get them to embed. I have them thumbnail size and have tried to search for the answer to this, but no matter what I do they always seem to show up as an attachment that needs to be clicked on and opened rather than a thumbnail that can be viewed on the thread. "I ain't got instagram" so posting publicly then embedding a link isn't a thing for me. Would love to share but have hit the limits of my tech savviness....Help! Thank you in advance!

maybe upload them to imgur.com and embed the pics?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
      maybe upload them to imgur.com and embed the pics?
      I will try that later thank you!

Comment

Thumbnails are working for me

Comment

Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
          Hi ya'll. I have a couple up close pics from the stop I went to on the Wayne/Blink tour and cannot for the life of me get them to embed. I have them thumbnail size and have tried to search for the answer to this, but no matter what I do they always seem to show up as an attachment that needs to be clicked on and opened rather than a thumbnail that can be viewed on the thread. "I ain't got instagram" so posting publicly then embedding a link isn't a thing for me. Would love to share but have hit the limits of my tech savviness....Help! Thank you in advance!

Hey, I'm struggling to fully understand what you mean. Is it posible you can send me a screenshot please

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            Hey, I'm struggling to fully understand what you mean. Is it posible you can send me a screenshot please
            Thank you so much, I will definitely do that when I get a little more time and notify you when I do

Comment

Working...
            X