we need new mods or a new mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need new mods or a new mod

i know danny m and wisheezy said they would never allow another mod but i think we need it now more then ever no disrespect to OG crew but takes a minute for accounts to be banned and threads to be cleaned up these days

#FREEVELVET

ill be a mod

Comment

everything seems fine to me
      but does wisheezy still come on here??

Comment

we good, we don't even get a lot of new threads

Comment

i nominate myself [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            everything seems fine to me
            but does wisheezy still come on here??
            Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
            we good, we don't even get a lot of new threads
            Project logic and blood kin been spamming threads for literally ages we get a lot of junk shit as well u guys just forget it or not realise it rsp by people spamming tonget to 30 posts

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
              i nominate myself @Danny M
              id be good with martian as well....

we still need the entire discography thread stickied in downloads as well.. it would help a lot of ppl.... its a must [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

Comment

been sayin this and mentioned it to Danny before i nominate [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION]

Comment

i dont think we need any, everything seems under control tbh. yea [MENTION=75037]BloodKin[/MENTION] makes weird posts but they're tolerable

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    i dont think we need any, everything seems under control tbh. yea @BloodKin makes weird posts but they're tolerable
                    not necessarily to 'moderate' and get rid of trolls like that but to clean some shit up, a lot of posts that should be locked/reposts arent anymore, merging threads could be done, old stickied threads can be unstickied (C5 thread got unstickied last week after year and half post release), just little things like that

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                      Project logic and blood kin been spamming threads for literally ages we get a lot of junk shit as well u guys just forget it or not realise it rsp by people spamming tonget to 30 posts
                      I mean I�m pretty sure the current mods already noticed, and they would�ve done something about it if they wanted to

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                      i dont think we need any, everything seems under control tbh. yea @BloodKin makes weird posts but they're tolerable
                      no he needs to be banned

Comment

I still think [MENTION=75037]BloodKin[/MENTION] is an alt of someone else

Comment

Working...
                        X