Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Baby and Young Money backing Drake and is that why no one really calls him out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Baby and Young Money backing Drake and is that why no one really calls him out?

From an A&R friend I heard that Birdman and Young Money are some of the shadiest dudes in the game (not paying Bangladesh for A Milli to owning oil rigs in Texas). He also said it is known that if any rapper wants to really beef with Drake they will have to deal with Baby and Birdman. Thoughts?

Originally posted by daddylongstrope View Post
    From an A&R friend I heard that Birdman and Young Money are some of the shadiest dudes in the game (not paying Bangladesh for A Milli to owning oil rigs in Texas). He also said it is known that if any rapper wants to really beef with Drake they will have to deal with Baby and Birdman. Thoughts?
    was his name [MENTION=63598]Kaden[/MENTION]

Comment

@
      Baby and Birdman.

but not sure trolling or not....

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Comment

horrendous post.

Comment

Literally top 3 dumbest posts I've seen. Nigga kill yoself

Comment

The reason why nobody fucking with Drake is because he is arguably the hottest in the game right now.

Its like someone trying to Diss Wayne at his prime. Its just stupid.

Comment

pretty sure you will have to deal with wayne more than birdman

Comment

daddylongstrope

Comment

Its because everyone needs a feature from drake.. they need it... track goes instantly GOLD

"The part I love most is they need me more than they hate me
                    So they never take shots, I got everybody on safety
                    I could load every gun with bullets that fire backwards
                    You probably wouldn't lose a single rapper"

5am in toronto

Comment

they pay for a drake feature and they end up being the feature, cause every song sound like Drake Ft. Drake

Comment

Hahahahahahaha smh lol

Comment

Working...
                        X