Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
    they r both two different styles ofc
    my point is what @Flame Gang said.. euro has no mixtapes and he's signed to ym
    while drake, tyga and even flow were signed prior to their independent mixtapes
    im not taking any thing away from Euro hes dope and i really hope him, flow & cory are next
    but tbh where is the difference if he has mixtapes or not? we know him since 4 or 5 months i think and he only released a few features, okay, i can understand that you want more stuff but does he have to drop them? plus you can't say wayne and ym don't believe in him, he was on many tracks on d5 plus was on the first lead single off the ym album. that doesn't say anything to me about him tbvh. no one was on as many tracks on a wayne mixtape as often as euro i think,except d3, you know why.

Comment

• Euro got alot of songs finished, belee dat

Nyberg tha fortune teller calling a mixtape this year, a couple months after the YM album

Why pick on somebody helpless
      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• I'm interested in hearing what his first mixtape will sound like. I'm sure he'll make good songs, but that still doesn't change the fact that it's strange he didn't have any mixtapes for fans made prior to being signed. It's just how it normally works for all rap artists. You make a mixtape (typically multiple) and people begin to recognize you and eventually a boss like Weezy comes along and signs you.

I guess Euro just got really lucky to be signed without having to work hard for it. Flow started from the bottom and now he's finally going to get sum major light. I have more respect for his work ethic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
          I'm interested in hearing what his first mixtape will sound like. I'm sure he'll make good songs, but that still doesn't change the fact that it's strange he didn't have any mixtapes for fans made prior to being signed. It's just how it normally works for all rap artists. You make a mixtape (typically multiple) and people begin to recognize you and eventually a boss like Weezy comes along and signs you.

I guess Euro just got really lucky to be signed without having to work hard for it. Flow started from the bottom and now he's finally going to get sum major light. I have more respect for his work ethic.
          What's so hard to understand that Lil Wayne has probably heard a Euro mixtape himself and that's why he signed him ?

Before Chanel West Coast dropped her first mixtape, she was already signed to Young Money and said in interviews that she played her music for Lil Wayne in the studio and he enjoyed it so much he wanted to sign her asap =/

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            What's so hard to understand that Lil Wayne has probably heard a Euro mixtape himself and that's why he signed him ?

Before Chanel West Coast dropped her first mixtape, she was already signed to Young Money and said in interviews that she played her music for Lil Wayne in the studio and he enjoyed it so much he wanted to sign her asap =/

oh it's not hard 2 understand dat he might have heard sum of his music prior to signing but probably not a full mixtape cuz if Euro really wanted it, he would have released dat already (before Wayne ever heard him) Sometimes, I think there is more to signing ppl then we know. I have no idea who Chanel West is. Is she a singer or rapper? Does she come from a wealthy background or is she from the streets?

Either way, Euro has managed to prove himself in dem features. So he does posses sum rap skills. I just hope he can make a real album happen. I look forward to mixtape from him.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                Whats this from??

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                I'm interested in hearing what his first mixtape will sound like. I'm sure he'll make good songs, but that still doesn't change the fact that it's strange he didn't have any mixtapes for fans made prior to being signed. It's just how it normally works for all rap artists. You make a mixtape (typically multiple) and people begin to recognize you and eventually a boss like Weezy comes along and signs you.

Wheres the pic in your sig from bro???
                And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                  Whats this from??

- - - Updated - - -

Wheres the pic in your sig from bro???
                  ​Its from sum random photo Boogie or Flow posted on instragram last year. I thought it was dope

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                    ​Its from sum random photo Boogie or Flow posted on instragram last year. I thought it was dope
                    Yeah I think its dope as hell! them Girls Look sexy as hell as well!!!!
                    And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                      Yeah I think its dope as hell! them Girls Look sexy as hell as well!!!!

tha one in the back w/tats is bad

Comment

• Euro Trash!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                          Euro Trash!
                          uwotm8

btw boosie gon be free next month

Comment

Working...
                          X