Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's gonna be a rich gang like album with a bunch of songs YM artists have done on their own. I heard theres like 5 Lil Twist songs on the album. It's gonna be a joke. They don't even get much sales from this, not sure why they bother. Maybe they will put the C5 single on the album. They seem to be using it to just promote some artists album singles. Nicki got one on their, Tyga got another one, Wayne maybe for C5?

But what happen to the days when the whole crew would hit the studio together and record instead of this compilation album...

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
      It's gonna be a rich gang like album with a bunch of songs YM artists have done on their own. I heard theres like 5 Lil Twist songs on the album. It's gonna be a joke. They don't even get much sales from this, not sure why they bother. Maybe they will put the C5 single on the album. They seem to be using it to just promote some artists album singles. Nicki got one on their, Tyga got another one, Wayne maybe for C5?

But what happen to the days when the whole crew would hit the studio together and record instead of this compilation album...
      5 SOLO lil tornado songs? Fuck that I ain't buying it if there's only one to two lil wayne songs that's messed. It should be like the 1st young money album.. I guess everyone's too busy since nicki , tyga and drake blew up. This CD is meant too push Euro , Lil twist and what not into the lime light.

This album came out of no where and there's no promotion or buzz or even a real single so that really shows you what they think of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
        those were the days

Comment

• Don't YMCMB know Shanell will never blow up?

I'll keep hope for this album, but its getting worse and worse by the day

Comment

• Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
            Don't YMCMB know Shanell will never blow up?

I'll keep hope for this album, but its getting worse and worse by the day
            aint she like nearly 40 years old as well lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              aint she like nearly 40 years old as well lol?
              Would rather see a sextape than a mixtape from her

Comment

Comment

• Don't see why y'all hating so much. That Shanell song wasn't even that bad
                  Not up to par with the 3 other tracks we've heard, but still...
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• LMAOOOO Told Yaw They Wsn't In The Studio Together . . . They Just Handing Over Music And Boom That's The Album . . . Shit Nicki Just Founded Out About The Album A Few Weeks Ago She Said

Comment

shit, ain't that the truth!

Comment

• hype for album crashed and burned into the ground and melted through the soil till it found hell and died there for eternity.

Why are they just chucking out random singles. If Tyga, Nicki and Drake are 'busy' im sure they can still do there verses via email and Skype anyway, don't understand why there just putting random solo songs on there. And why the hell are they releasing half the album before hand so disappointed with Young Money atm this is rushed and put together with absolutely no care what so ever.

If YM want a great album they need to collab and be a team like they were in this performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JRfNU7RCeI
                        Last edited by Zimmie; 02-19-2014, 06:50 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• shit. my hype definitly went down. won't preorder the cd until i see the tracklist, if there are less than 5 wayne songs i won't even buy the cd. maybe on itunes.

Comment

Working...
                          X