X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Senile isn't good this album has no hope imo

Comment

• Yall haven't heard that new Song from Euro on Shade 45 DJ kay slay was just with him the songs called Preach i believe anyone think they can get there hands on the stream supposedly Euro killed the song.,heres a photo of cory gunz,euro,cortez,mack main and kay slay http://instagram.com/p/knxCBvM_wV/

Comment

• This album gonna be a flop like rich gang. Just gonna put all the nobodies in YMCMB on a bunch of songs. Euro I don't mind, but the rest of these scrubs, it's gonna be painful. Only good thing coming out of this will probably be a few new wayne verses. I doubt Drake gonna be on any other song, other than trophies.

Comment

• Did you here euros new song on shade 45 earlier people was saying its good its called preach Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
            This album gonna be a flop like rich gang. Just gonna put all the nobodies in YMCMB on a bunch of songs. Euro I don't mind, but the rest of these scrubs, it's gonna be painful. Only good thing coming out of this will probably be a few new wayne verses. I doubt Drake gonna be on any other song, other than trophies.
            i'm thinking a couple great bangers, then the rest just be the other part of YM we could care less about...

Comment

• anyone who got the radio rip of �uro's new song that he playd on shade45 called nigga preach?shit sounded dope

Comment

• Hopefully we get 2-3 Flow/Euro verses (minimum) & like 7+ Wayne verses. Then I'll be able to listen... Wanna hear more of the "new Weezy"

Wouldn't mind a Flow/Euro/Gunz track either

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post

Wouldn't mind a Flow/Euro/Gunz track either
                  add wayne to that too and u got song of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillmouse View Post
                    hopefully the deluxe has 3/4 good tracks
                    yeah, hopefully. but i really doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by datpiff90 View Post
                      Yall haven't heard that new Song from Euro on Shade 45 DJ kay slay was just with him the songs called Preach i believe anyone think they can get there hands on the stream supposedly Euro killed the song.,heres a photo of cory gunz,euro,cortez,mack main and kay slay Instagram
                      do the kay slay interviews every get posted online?

Comment

• Yes they hopefully this one will asswell

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          do the kay slay interviews every get posted online?
                          yes

Comment

Working...
                          X