Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 lil Wayne tracks smfh this is like Rich gang not ym album, not even all artists at on this ugh

Comment

• wow, this is some serious shit.
      Terrible, too much twist.

YG tough, that's cool

Comment

• im only looking forward moment and senile

Comment

• What a tracklist, I dont think I will buy it Lookin' forward to that SOLO
          Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

• the 3 bonus tracks gon be the best songs from the album . quote me

Comment

• but how do we know this tracklist is really official? a fake c5 tracklist came out yesterday and rapup.com & xxlmag.come posted it too, I'd rather wait and see when mack post it before running with it.

Comment

• Tracklist looks disappointing
                YMCMB~LK

Comment

• Is there any bonus songs? Or a deluxe Tracklist? I'm pretty sure there be a deluxe Tracklist with 3 songs extra with maybe one more verse from wayne? But wow only songs I care for is senile which we get soon anyways and that wayne solo song. I was even a bit excited before the Rich Gang album came out... I have zero excitement for this piece of crap

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckmaddenchamp View Post
                    but how do we know this tracklist is really official? a fake c5 tracklist came out yesterday and rapup.com & xxlmag.come posted it too, I'd rather wait and see when mack post it before running with it.
                    its amazon, we know the cover cause it was released there first.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                      its amazon, we know the cover cause it was released there first.
                      yea but I remember amazon released a fake c4 tracklist and when they uploaded the album it was days before it's release & they had to quickly take I down. so idk how to trust that site

Comment

• If there's not any more wayne on the deluxe edition and more lil twist I'm officially done

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckmaddenchamp View Post
                          yea but I remember amazon released a fake c4 tracklist and when they uploaded the album it was days before it's release & they had to quickly take I down. so idk how to trust that site
                          lets see if somebody from YM will post the list or say its fake like mack did yesterday with the c5 list they will probably say soon if its fake cause this tracklist won't seel 50k first week.

Comment

Working...
                          X