Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont like euro's voice and he is acting like he already the best he wack man..
    we the business - birdman

Comment

• Damn Twist had his best verse of his career on Bang then Euro comes in and murks that nigga. Euro to fucking beast.

Comment

• Euro is next up for real

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          but tbh the voice is one of the most important things when you listen to music
          - - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lilflow8 View Post
          i dont like euro's voice and he is acting like he already the best he wack man..
          - - - Updated - - -

Moment and bang are my 2 favorite songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
            Euro Wack . . . . . smh

from listening to this Twist Better Than Him . . . . .
            Says the dude who likes Boosie.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
              Ay did ya'll notice that Shanell x West Coast (forgot her name) song got cut off the tracklist?
              I was just about to say that lol.

Comment

• Mack Maine still in love with Miley

Comment

• Bullshit Flow only got a verse... he murked that bitch.

Comment

• Aint no deluxe version ? target bonus and shit ?

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                      but tbh the voice is one of the most important things when you listen to music
                      But it doesn't dictate how good or bad a person is as far as skill tho. Twist has a lot of good flows and lyrically he can spit.

This is just like the dumbasses who scream about how wack Wayne is because of his voice. Even back on his prime. I thought it was the Stupidest shit ever, and I'm sure you'd agree, but somehow it's OK to deem Twist as garbage.

Not really tryna throw a fit, it's just always bothered me. The same thing happens to RHQ and he's lyrically really fuckin good.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                        But it doesn't dictate how good or bad a person is as far as skill tho. Twist has a lot of good flows and lyrically he can spit.

This is just like the dumbasses who scream about how wack Wayne is because of his voice. Even back on his prime. I thought it was the Stupidest shit ever, and I'm sure you'd agree, but somehow it's OK to deem Twist as garbage.

Not really tryna throw a fit, it's just always bothered me. The same thing happens to RHQ and he's lyrically really fuckin good.
                        agree with everything you said. but tbh i don't listen to people with a bad voice so in general i can't say if these person is a good or a bad rapper lol

Comment

• Damn this album fuckin' sucks.

Comment

Working...
                          X