X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    anything else happen from that ustream?
    There were some fine white hoes around him
    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• It aint even close to WAYM.

BUT

Its a decent compilation of 12ish songs if you dont count We alright, trophies, Lookin Ass, Senile, and Good Day (which are all good). As much as I usually hate Lil Twist all his verses were nice, Mack Maine impressed me as well, Jae Millz just needs to hang it up imo dont think its ever going to work for him (he aint bad he just dont got IT if you ask me), Gudda is Gudda, and Wayne track is legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
        There were some fine white hoes around him
        did u screenshot it for my fapping session?

Comment

• Better then I expected

Young Money's new album, Young Money: Rise Of An Empire officially dropped today, without very much buzz or noise. Perhaps the somewhat flat tracklist, with a lack of big names attached to it, is to blame for this. Nonetheless, the album is on shelves and thus we have some sales projections for you to take in.

The album, which has plenty of features from Lil Twist and Gudda Gudda, but only one Drake appearance, is projected to move 30,000-40,000 copies opening week-- obviously things could be a lot worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
            Yeah was on Lil Twist's live Ustream and he played it, had a Flow verse, he quickly stopped it and said "y'all ain't heard that" or something lol
            damnnn brooo thats my fav song if flow were on it, it would be goat damn

i think I remember that someone said theres a song with cory x flow and its called bang... but that was MONTHS ago before we even knew there would be a YM album

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              anything else happen from that ustream?
              Dunno, was on it a very short time, he started calling fans and said Wayne didn't let Twist release his album till he got off drugs and thanked Wayne on air for that

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                Damn that's pretty gay
                Yeah from the beginning that I heard it, Flow's verse sounded alright! The full thing is Lil Twists verse -> Euro's verse -> Flow's Verse -> Cory Gunz's verse.

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                damnnn brooo thats my fav song if flow were on it, it would be goat damn

i think I remember that someone said theres a song with cory x flow and its called bang... but that was MONTHS ago before we even knew there would be a YM album
                Probably the same song, I think the song is pretty dope anyway, but would of been better

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                Lmao twist was on drugs?
                Yeah, he said he was addicted and taking "painkillers" a lot, not gonna lie, pretty good of Wayne to make Twist get off them

Comment

• 30-40K projected not to bad considering how they pushed it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                    30-40K projected not to bad considering how they pushed it out.
                    nah thats shitty tbh

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                      Flow was cut off "Bang" for some reason
                      InB4VoodooTattooSaysWayneCutHimOffCauseHeIsAfraidOfFlowStealingHisHype

Comment

• Who produced Moment?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
                          Who produced Moment?
                          Lee on the beats
                          https://twitter.com/LeeOnTheBeats

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

Working...
                          X