Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bang is definatley my favorite song off the album. All 3 of them killed it!

Comment

• Got my CD today,Iam a proud fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
        Got my CD today,Iam a proud fan

whats the packaging like?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          whats the packaging like?
          Inside the packaging is a red moon under the cd,the cd got a red YM label on it like the album cover art and on the back of the packaging is a thunderstorm and an ocean all in red.
          Inside the booklet you can see the YM label again with a wall behind it,the tracklist in the booklet is on a black backgrounds and on some pages you can see the castle from inside and outside coloured red.
          Hope I described it detailed enough,sorry for my very bad english.

Comment

• Just bought the CD, overhere in Holland the Hittin Like track is still on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne's World View Post
              Just bought the CD, overhere in Holland the Hittin Like track is still on it.
              That song is on all hard-copy's of the album.

For some reason it's not on the iTunes version of the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                That song is on all hard-copy's of the album.

For some reason it's not on the iTunes version of the album.
                Oh I didn't know that man. I thought it was left off since it didn't came with the leak (atleast the one I downloaded) and Amazon.com didn't listed it on the tracklist, but thanks tho!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                  Better then I expected

Young Money's new album, Young Money: Rise Of An Empire officially dropped today, without very much buzz or noise. Perhaps the somewhat flat tracklist, with a lack of big names attached to it, is to blame for this. Nonetheless, the album is on shelves and thus we have some sales projections for you to take in.

The album, which has plenty of features from Lil Twist and Gudda Gudda, but only one Drake appearance, is projected to move 30,000-40,000 copies opening week-- obviously things could be a lot worse.
                  30-40K is really good. Rich Gang moved 24K first week I think. No buzz, no big single....

LATEST UPDATE says they'll struggle to reach 30K...

http://www.sohh.com/2014/03/young_mo...sales_pro.html
                  Last edited by razza; 03-15-2014, 12:09 AM. Reason: updated sales estimate

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
                    Inside the packaging is a red moon under the cd,the cd got a red YM label on it like the album cover art and on the back of the packaging is a thunderstorm and an ocean all in red.
                    Inside the booklet you can see the YM label again with a wall behind it,the tracklist in the booklet is on a black backgrounds and on some pages you can see the castle from inside and outside coloured red.
                    Hope I described it detailed enough,sorry for my very bad english.

its cool man thanks

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by razza View Post
                      30-40K is really good. Rich Gang moved 24K first week I think. No buzz, no big single....

Young Money's "Rise Of An Empire" Sales Projections Decrease | SOHH.COM

lol oh shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by razza View Post

YOUNG MONEY'S "RISE OF AN EMPIRE" SALES PROJECTIONS DECREASE | SOHH.COM
                        30k is really really bad
                        it probably wont ever go gold

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                          30k is really really bad
                          it probably wont ever go gold
                          I know it's bad but you couldn't have been expecting more sales

"Rise of an Empire" has no commercially big single and no singles have that family feel like "Every Girl" and "BedRock" from "We Are Young Money".

Even Rich Gang had "Tapout" which reached #44 on the Hot 100 and went Gold, yet they only sold 24K first week.

Comment

Working...
                          X