Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ Khaled-They Don't Love You No More Feat. JayZ Rick Ross Meek Mill & French Montana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

french montana horrible on this

Comment

song is average, nothing more

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        �Haters want to ball, let me tighten up my drawstring, wrong sport boy, you know you soft as a lacrosse team"
        Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
        "niggas talkin down on the crown
        watch you niggas you round got you wrong"

^
        that could be from drake's line on I'm On One (I'm feeling like the crown is for the taking watch me take it)

"haters wanna ball let me tighten up my draw string
        wrong sport you know you're as soft as a lacrosse team"

^
        everyone calls drake soft and he even said he's sick of being called emotional and lonely

or all of this is a huge reach hahah

Comment

I'm really liking the artwork

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Would've been amazing if Khaled got Wayne and Jay on the same track, just to show they left that dissing behind! Something like Jay, Weezy and Drake who would murder this beat.

But no he decided to put these wack artists like Officer Ricky and Frenchie on a track like this, who are just awful period.

Comment

Originally posted by rav14 View Post
              Would've been amazing if Khaled got Wayne and Jay on the same track, just to show they left that dissing behind! Something like Jay, Weezy and Drake who would murder this beat.

But no he decided to put these wack artists like Officer Ricky and Frenchie on a track like this, who are just awful period.
              he always puts ross in his singles , it's a fact....
              I would love to see Wayne in it 9bh too but....
              it is nice and i think it'll grow up on me , meek and jay were nice and montana wasn't bad in the hook.
              The song dropped right at the time again before summer , i was waiting for the new Khaled songs/album the last days and here it is! Waiting for the video too.

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                he always puts ross in his singles , it's a fact....
                I would love to see Wayne in it 9bh too but....
                it is nice and i think it'll grow up on me , meek and jay were nice and montana wasn't bad in the hook.
                The song dropped right at the time again before summer , i was waiting for the new Khaled songs/album the last days and here it is! Waiting for the video too.
                I wish he didn't put him in all of the singles, but I think a Jay song deserves a star studded line up not French Montana or meek mill!

And I'm not feeling the hook at all, but that's just what I feel

I'll listen to it for the Jay verse, but I'm curious to see what type of video they do for this!!

Comment

Meek has the best verse. Song was average.

Comment

When I heard He got Jay for a single I was excited but then I saw the rest of the cast and was dissapointed. How you get Jay on a single and pair him with Ross (I guess, they have had songs together) Meek Mill (not the worst but idk if he deserves this just yet) and French Montana of All fucking people (French aint never gonna be bigger than he is now, the occasional hook and blessed to be on songs like Loyal ect)

Wayne would have been a legit feature

If Jay sending shots Drake need to come in hot. He may be "younger" than Jay but he is in the top spot right now. If JayZ truly starts attacking Drake, Drake gonna feel some type of way and imo go in. Drake may be "soft" on some tracks or even in real life but he nasty in the booth when he wants to be.

Comment

This shit bangs! Verses were not that good tho.. But I like it. Also looking forward to this album, Khaled always has some dope songs on there.

Comment

Originally posted by rav14 View Post
                        I wish he didn't put him in all of the singles, but I think a Jay song deserves a star studded line up not French Montana or meek mill!

And I'm not feeling the hook at all, but that's just what I feel

I'll listen to it for the Jay verse, but I'm curious to see what type of video they do for this!!
                        i agree man about the line up (and with all the others that say it's appropriate to have Jay next to this guys in the single). I.M.O. this would be perfect if he had called up in the track Wayne and/or T.I. to rap next to Jay-Z , we would have an instant classic !

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          Jay sending shots at Drake in his verse ?
                          On one of Drake's artists beats? Haha no matter what Drizzy wins.

Comment

Working...
                          X