Birdman Hate Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    Look at what he is wearing I know [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] is mad right now
    Lmaooo that shirt. Don't forget to vote how mad he may be @ http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil-wayne/60052-how-mad-will-lilweezyfan-weezyfan-once-they-hear-s4tw2.html

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

He had wayne build his label, he always talks about how loyal he is, but look at what he do now, and the bullshit of the album not being ready, honestly, the mixtape was rushed, and did 2mil on first 12 hours, tell me how if he works for a year on CV it wont go double, or tripple plat.
      Fuck a man with a badge, 'cause he ain't shit to a man on the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        every song with him and wayne i usually just listen to waynes part than go to the next song.....i've always done this lol i haven't heard one good verse from birdman in like 10 years

I think he had a good verse in Picture Perfect with Wayne & Juve. But fuck him anyway

Comment

Originally posted by weezy_cold_blood View Post
          I think he had a good verse in Picture Perfect with Wayne & Juve. But fuck him anyway
          picture perfect and flava had some epic stunna verses

Comment

the funniest thing about this situation is the comments on brrman's own instagram posts

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
              the funniest thing about this situation is the comments on brrman's own instagram posts

- - - Updated - - -

haha da fuck? thats classic

Comment

Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
                the funniest thing about this situation is the comments on brrman's own instagram posts - - - Updated - - -

Comment

Working...
                X