Nicki Minaj Before Fame...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicki Minaj Before Fame...

Nicki Minaj Before Fame Looked Completely Different...

gives started from the bottom a whole new meaning. Nicki got bars and lyrical flows for days though said that from day, she in the HOV Lane for real, i personaly never found her attractive anyway before or after fame, kinda looks like a man to me.... but thats just my opinion.
    Last edited by lionz23; 12-07-2014, 07:04 PM.
    - If You Dare -
    http://x.co/6TdQl

First one might be true, but the second one is photoshopped as fuck bro, she looks like she got some development disorder.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by lionz23 View Post
      you dont really believe this is nicki do you?

Comment

Idiotic mutha fuckas..

That skinny bitch isn't nicki minaj before, that was a reporter who died or something like that (not sure the story) but there are soo many stupid people that think that's how nicki used to look..

That tattoo in the arm is photoshops to make stupid people do believe that's how nicki used to look

Nah, nicki use to look like the first pic...which isn't much difference than now tbh...
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          Idiotic mutha fuckas..

That skinny bitch isn't nicki minaj before, that was a reporter who died or something like that (not sure the story) but there are soo many stupid people that think that's how nicki used to look..

That tattoo in the arm is photoshops to make stupid people do believe that's how nicki used to look

Nah, nicki use to look like the first pic...which isn't much difference than now tbh...
          do you have any sources? i dont see why someone would Photoshop a old general pic of someone, just looks like a really old pic like when she was 16/17 and its not a surprise she was skinny, everyone knows she has had every type of plastic surgery available done. thats no secret...
          - If You Dare -
          http://x.co/6TdQl

Comment

do you have any sources? i dont see why someone would Photoshop a old general pic of someone, just looks like a really old pic like when she was 16/17 and its not a surprise she was skinny, everyone knows she has had every type of plastic surgery available done. thats no secret...
            Anyone with eyes can see it's been photoshopped

Comment

thats nicki in high school

she wasn't that skinny....that pic is fully photoshopped....yeah she had work done...but no chick can get so much plastic surgery were she would go from her skeletons showing to being thick as fuck like that...

get real lol
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

kinda looks like a man to me.... but thats just my opinion.
                damn really?

Comment

I look at it as if you have worked hard for your money, you can do whatever you want with it.

so if nicki ain't happy with how she looked, I can't blame her for spending her hard working money on a new ass, boobs, and face etc.

and then the females who get jealous over that are the ones that can't afford to change their body.

but don't get me wrong i prefer natural looking girls than girls who have had work done.

Comment

bae been fine. gah damn

Comment

i personaly never found her attractive anyway before or after fame, kinda looks like a man to me....

Comment

kinda looks like a man to me.... but thats just my opinion.
                        wtf man seriously

and that second picture , it cant be nicki...but whoever that girl is...i pity her...

Comment

Working...
                        X