X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all knew it was coming.....

Belee dat

this is 2003 all over again for cmb

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

"Im a free man!!!!"

Cash Money Records turned into a jail forreal looool... Everyone wants out but cant leave..

Comment

Damn man, this is crazy, never thought I'd see the day CM breaks up like this, especially with Wayne's situation.

Comment

This was obviously,hope we will get some dope music from him.

Comment

Lol think we all knew CMB was a prison i just didnt realise these grown men didnt know that and if they did couldnt use it to their advantage, with the exception of wayne twist and chuckee incoming artists shouldve thought twice especially,i mean obv its easier said than done and when a 'family' can act so well whilst baby is the puppet master is does make you hope its all real luv but like most people in this world baby only after that mula , once youve 'sold your soul' theres no looking back. Wonder what really happened with wayne tho, like was he in on it , did he only realise when he was fully sober and came out from rikers( would explain his drastic change from best rapper alive to " embarassed of my past" mentality) if he was innocent in all this he doesnt need to sell the story if he wasnt well hear about it

Comment

who is actually left on cash money now?

and don't say young thug or rich homie quan because they both aint officially signed

Comment

hope everyone leaves

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  who is actually left on cash money now?

and don't say young thug or rich homie quan because they both aint officially signed
                  didnt juvenile just resign to them?

Comment

Cash Money Records aren't going to be around for much longer

Comment

Sorry to say it but Yay! I hope he finds a label that will actually support him and his music. CM hasn't in awhile.

It it does suck that CM s falling apart, def the end of a great era, but you can't sY they didn't do it to themselves. You reap what you sow and unfortunately they ve sowed a lot of anger and discontentment.
                      None

Comment

cash money is basically paris hilton, caskey, chris richardson. once young money leave they wont have wayne, drake and nicki. so i guess the only one left is gudda gudda hahahahahahahhah gawd oh gawd.
                        - If You Dare -
                        http://x.co/6TdQl

Comment

Working...
                        X