Young Money just signed Baby E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
    i mean to be fair its really only euro thats dropped an album that hasnt has ym labeled

drakes last album was under ym cm and then he was out of the deal... at this point we basically know drakes not officially signed to ym but he will be ym forever either way.

but other than that no ones really released other than nicki and her last album was under ym
    True. Was Nicki's YM or YM/CM?
    Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
    Is YM Records as it was in 2010 or so still the same? Or did the lawsuit change all that?
    It was an imprint of CM but it'll be it's own thing now Wayne has full ownership.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      True. Was Nicki's YM or YM/CM?

It was an imprint of CM but it'll be it's own thing now Wayne has full ownership.
      It was YM Cm

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        True. Was Nicki's YM or YM/CM? It was an imprint of CM but it'll be it's own thing now Wayne has full ownership.
        CM too cause she always be showing love to birdman

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
          Is YM Records as it was in 2010 or so still the same? Or did the lawsuit change all that?
          huh??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            huh??
            Basically I'm asking if Young Money is even a record label that can sign and release music for other artists still. If not then it makes sense for Euro, Baby E, etc to release on other labels.

Comment

Basically I'm asking if Young Money is even a record label that can sign and release music for other artists still. If not then it makes sense for Euro, Baby E, etc to release on other labels.
              I thought the same thing, it could be that they're still separating YM and CM legally.

Comment

didn't carter v get released under the record label young money records?

Comment

• Still waiting for that song he has with Tunechi which we heard a snippet for

Comment

• his pops just died damn

Comment

Baby E left the label. but he still fucks wit errbody etc he got young money and/or lil wayne tatted on him. But Euro is still signed to YM i think he just releases his stuff differently like jay jones etc. Euro said in hnhh video he with ym still
                      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                        Baby E left the label. but he still fucks wit errbody etc he got young money and/or lil wayne tatted on him. But Euro is still signed to YM i think he just releases his stuff differently like jay jones etc. Euro said in hnhh video he with ym still
                        I understand. Same time YM is more than a label it's like a family or a clique. They could always be referring to that.

Comment

I understand. Same time YM is more than a label it's like a family or a clique. They could always be referring to that.
                          she pop it like a tart
                          Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Working...
                          X