Clear All

What will Cory Gunz and Gudda think about this

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
      What will Cory Gunz and Gudda think about this
      they've had their chances now

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
        Drake was on BET prior to signing with YM so he was at least known with a fan base, Nicki was also gaining traction and on MTV/BET (I know I keep mentioning this but u know how much weight that network had in the mid 2000s), and tyga I can admit I don�t know or don�t remember much of him before YM. But u can�t compare these new signees beginnings before YM to ppl like drake or nicki
        mellow rackz is already getting booked and shows before the wayne ym cosign.. she got multiple songs and videos out already. even got a song thats buzzing with ice wear vezzo who one of the hottest rappers out right now. even in the video you hear mack tell her she rich already

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
          mellow rackz is already getting booked and shows before the wayne ym cosign.. she got multiple songs and videos out already. even got a song thats buzzing with ice wear vezzo who one of the hottest rappers out right now. even in the video you hear mack tell her she rich already
          only thing I see that even has her slightly relevant is she is Kodak black ex. Show me some of these concerts bc I know ppl personally who do �shows/concerts� and there is 35 ppl in the crowd

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
            more trash features on Wayne's projects, fucking great
            this is what im worried about.

euro twist and jay jones can actually keep up and add to song.

gudda hoody poppy yaj cory - are decent most of the time.

these people sound like they will drag projects down also theres even more people taking up feat spots now.
            Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

this ain�t a good look for YM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                i dont want to see any of these on i am not a human being 3

Comment

mellow rackz is already getting booked and shows before the wayne ym cosign..
                  Are you sure ?

Comment

Mack shouldn�t be allowed to waste money like that�.

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

why mack maine talk like he try to sound hard? i know dude from hoodz but before he talk normal, now he talk like a white boi tryna be NOLA hood smh [MENTION=102900]Gudda Gudda[/MENTION] ask dude whats up

Comment

aint never heard of em

Comment

im sorry but who in the ever living fuck is ice wear vezzo

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X