Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i listened to the new YM signees

mellow rackz:
    generic female rapper but there is a market for it atm and views and interaction shows she has some buzz

KayKayDNA:
    has a couple of covers out but no songs far as i can see has some buzz on youtube has potential

LulBrudda:
    has a bit of buzz songs around the 50k views range he definitely on a very trendy sound at the moment if marketed right he definitely has potential

Allan Cubas:
    has a clear early weeknd influence with spanish influence decent has potential cross appeal

DrizzyP:
    similar to Lul Brudda on a very trendy sound right now has potential music is pretty decent catchy hooks/delivery

i may have jumped the gun it seems that these guys are actual pretty solid selections for a relaunch of the label playing in the medium of trendy sounds which make them marketable going forward interested to see where they go from now

#FREEVELVET

They are woat artists I�m sorry

Comment

kaykay actually has some talent she can sing. i think she was on AGT. (2nd highest chance to blow)

mellow is trash but she looks good and has energy (probably best chance of blowing out of 5, could be city girlz or saweetie level)

allan has some talent but its spanish music so...

lulbrudda trash idk how u not callin him trash zimmie. maybe he will sound better in professional studio (lowest chance of blowing out of 5)

drizzy his rap music is trash but his pop music aint bad( i think he could make tiktok youth songs like kid laroi he also has a "tiktok" look, 3rd highest chance maybe tied for 2nd
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

no wonder drake left when YM are signing acts called "drizzy"

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          mellow rackz:
          generic female rapper but there is a market for it atm and views and interaction shows she has some buzz

KayKayDNA:
          has a couple of covers out but no songs far as i can see has some buzz on youtube has potential

LulBrudda:
          has a bit of buzz songs around the 50k views range he definitely on a very trendy sound at the moment if marketed right he definitely has potential

Allan Cubas:
          has a clear early weeknd influence with spanish influence decent has potential cross appeal

DrizzyP:
          similar to Lul Brudda on a very trendy sound right now has potential music is pretty decent catchy hooks/delivery

i may have jumped the gun it seems that these guys are actual pretty solid selections for a relaunch of the label playing in the medium of trendy sounds which make them marketable going forward interested to see where they go from now
          i'm not listening to those other 4
          but i heard one mellowrackz song and it was really bad
          compare her music to nicki coming up and there is a big difference with talent

Comment

they need to drop that white Drizzy boy right now lol

but I can see the 4 others making it with the right push, especially Allan Cubas

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I know I will never be listening to these artists

Comment

I tried to tell y'all

If wayne can get a second run of YM it can only help his legacy

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  they need to drop that white Drizzy boy right now lol

but I can see the 4 others making it with the right push, especially Allan Cubas
                  drizzy has bigger shot of makin it then other two dudes lol. you might not like it but in terms of success id bet on him over ther other two dudes
                  Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

nothing exciting or real talent

i will be mad if they put these as features on wayne projects

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                      drizzy has bigger shot of makin it then other two dudes lol. you might not like it but in terms of success id bet on him over ther other two dudes
                      how? I think Lulbrudda got the best shot along with MellowRackz, Allan Cubas & KayKay needs artistic development but there is potential,
                      but I don't see anyone of these making it on Young Money tbh, they need the right team.

but nobody is trying to listen to a white dude named Drizzy, would be like if lil xan called himself Weezy

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

i think more dissappointing thing about this i guess is that YM used be pioneers of the genre now they are just chasing trends and doing a bad job at it to

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                        X