Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politics Thread

I noticed that there is not a politics thread yet, so I created this one. I already talked to Danny about this, so don't tell me this should be locked. Discuss anything politics here, including your views, your thoughts on the economy, and anything else you would like to add. I expect this thread to get pretty intense, but please try to keep the profanity, arguing, and spam to a minimum.

-----

Me personally, I am a Democrat and I would have voted for Barack Obama if I was old enough. I think he is doing the best that he can, but it is hard to get things done when you don't have a super majority on your side. Because we all know the Republicans don't agree with anything that Obama does.
    Last edited by Artille; 06-16-2010, 02:30 AM.

Re: Politics Thread

democrat or republian....dey both fuck us...its just a spam just so u think u have a choice and controll on whos president...red or blue,dey have da same goals to do....
    "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
    Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
    I'm on my so mean shit!
    And you don't know me bitch
    I do it for those who did it before me bitch
    My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
    And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money!24
      democrat or republian....dey both fuck us...its just a spam just so u think u have a choice and controll on whos president...red or blue,dey have da same goals to do....
      You may be right, but I think Obama has some good things planned for us that will really help the country, but he can't fulfill any of his goals because of the Republicans.

Comment

I personally think all Governments are corrupt and ran by fuckers who just want money, money and more money. They don't really care about the people of their Countries, they don't care about how many die in wars which are only about oil at the end of the day. They just want money and resources, not to help us people out

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
          Originally posted by Young Money!24
          You may be right, but I think Obama has some good things planned for us that will really help the country, but he can't fulfill any of his goals because of the Republicans.
          yea dats tru..so nuntin will happen that obama had planned....den hes not gonna run again and another republican president will run and just fuck us even more...its a lose lose situation...their in it for da money..as long as dey living good den dey dont care about us
          "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
          Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
          I'm on my so mean shit!
          And you don't know me bitch
          I do it for those who did it before me bitch
          My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
          And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Not much more i can say about politics, then Fuck The Government.

Comment

"Tired of the same shit, don�t know who to blame shit
              And we knew a black President wouldn�t change shit"

All i gotta say.

Comment

Fuck the BNP
                Gordon Brown is shit
                Tony Blair is a cunt
                David Cameron(or whatever his name is) is too posh for his own good.
                But I dont give a fuck.
                I just care about me and the ones close to me.
                Originally posted by skimdudee420

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
                  Same here...we can barely even do shit here in the country...Fuck the Government to tha Max

Comment

I just wanna say that I dont understand why the fuck British troops are in afghanistan trying to restore order and peace or whatever.
                    If the fuckin Afghanistanis or whatever wanna blow eachother up, Let Em.
                    Aint got shit to do with us.

Comment

Originally posted by FuckMyLife|IFLDying
                      I just wanna say that I dont understand why the fuck British troops are in afghanistan trying to restore order and peace or whatever.
                      We went to war in Afghanistan for oil, that's it oil, no other reason, but they will make up some BS reason like "restoring peace"

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
                        Originally posted by FuckMyLife|IFLDying
                        We went to war in Afghanistan for oil, that's it oil, no other reason, but they will make up some BS reason like "restoring peace"
                        Thats one reason that I would never join the army, Going to war for a reason that has nothing to do with you and would not make a difference to your life if you did not.
                        I would only ever join the army if Britain was getting attacked.
                        Or if summink lyk WW1 or WW2 happened.

Comment

Working...
                        X