X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Frog Baby

Now This Is DISGUSTING

Say Hello To India's Frog Baby.

Apperently An Indian Female Was A Pond While The Frogs Where Letting Off Sperm. She Then Got Pregnant By The Frogs Sperm & Gave Birth To This Half Frog Half Human Infant.

Share Your Thoughts On This... Disgust.

Re: The Frog Baby

is this real....................... :suprised:
    DJBMURDER

Comment

Originally posted by IMBACK
      is this real....................... :suprised:

Yes.

Comment

LOL ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID???
        humans cant get pregnant by frogs
        pay attention in biology
        sorry but im a bit aggressive today
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

dude there are tons of genetic disorders in third world countries and ours alike, get educated, fuckin watch discover channel or something national geographic...shit...you ever see the boy from china called the elephant man? http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/e ... 0/Overview
          thats a REAL FUCKING PERSON
          I doubt that kid was born that way due to sperm from frogs in a pond, it could have been a factor that fucked up a pre-exsisting pregnancy....EITHER way, fucking sad....
          DJBMURDER

Comment

WOW, I also seen and Alien/snake baby on youtube :suprised:

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

dude there are tons of genetic disorders in third world countries and ours alike, get educated, fuckin watch discover channel or something national geographic...shit...you ever see the boy from china called the elephant man? http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/e ... 0/Overview
              I doubt that kid was born that way due to sperm from frogs in a pond, it could have been a factor that fucked up a pre-exsisting pregnancy....EITHER way, fucking sad....
              Im pretty sure the elephant man is b/c he has elephantitis(sp?), which is a misnomer. Or b/c he looks like one. Same as the 'tree man', another misnomer. Its just stupidity. Im sure there's no frog-men, pig-men or otherwise that were let out into the world. Now in labs is another story. People dont know the difference between naming something that because it looks like it and b/c it is it.
              http://www.iamshanell.com
              LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Thats just some deformed baby

No offence to anybody but there are ALOT of them kinda things coming out of asia.

Comment

Originally posted by MsStar87
                  Im pretty sure the elephant man is b/c he has elephantitis(sp?), which is a misnomer. Or b/c he looks like one. Same as the 'tree man', another misnomer. Its just stupidity. Im sure there's no frog-men, pig-men or otherwise that were let out into the world. Now in labs is another story. People dont know the difference between naming something that because it looks like it and b/c it is it.
                  He looks like that because he has so many tumors. That bulge on his face is one very large tumor. I saw a documentay a while ago

Comment

PS It is real, check these other people with mutations

http://www.oddee.com/item_92015.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan
                      LOL ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID???
                      humans cant get pregnant by frogs
                      pay attention in biology
                      sorry but im a bit aggressive today

Wow. No Need To Call Me FUCKING STUPID Bro.

Comment

Yo that shits grosssss
                        DTA!!!
                        check out datnewkhalifa.com

Comment

Working...
                        X