The Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pig

There was a cop who was recently accused of beating a young white male.
    He needed to time to chill so he took a trip with his bitch-ass-white-wife.
    At the motel, the motel owner right away identified Joe after seeing his picture on the newspaper.
    At the motel the dude drank a lot and smoke a lot, as Dirty Cops occasionally do. This may had been the reason to the many "hallucinations" of a young cowboy who kept reappearing on the couple's hotel room.
    One night, the pig decided he had taken just about enough after noticing a blood spill where he had seen the cowboy and rushed into the office, threatening to beat the motel owner if she didn't give up info to him.
    The lady said she only knew one thing: "I only know what other people have told me. A long time ago, a man name William Bonney was killed in an unfair gunfight and some people believe his spirit may remain. William Bonney died on this ground. I've never seen him, but tonight wasn't the first night I've had to clean up blood."
    The man was furious at these "ghost duck tales" and leaved to their room to gather up their luggage and leave.
    Back at the office, the pig's wife asked the owner if she really believed in the ghost. She only had this to say: "A lot of people believe it. Some think he's waiting on a chance to revenge, you see, in that gunfight, William Bonney was shot dead by a lawman."
    As the wife ran back to her husband, she found him shot dead.
    True story.
Working...
X