How to make a living with limited income

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make a living with limited income

For those who need it. Feel free to contribute your own suggestions, tips and advice.
    • Cut off cell-phone, internet and cable television.
      Land-line is cheaper. Internet is available nearly everywhere nowadays. Cable T.V.? T.V. sucks now!
      Purchase groceries once a month at all-you-need retail departments.
      Wal-Mart is a great place to shop! Purchase the stores branded groceries and clothing, all-in-one!
      Own, don't rent!
      Still living with your parents? Starting saving up for a down payment on a house!
      Transportation. Go-Green!
      Face facts, America is the fattest country in the world! Why not try riding a bicycle or taking a walk to work? On average, Americans spend $2500/yr on their car which isn't even a pussy magnet!
      Jobs
      Have a full-time job? Hey, you have lots of free time! Go for a part-time job! Have a part-time job? Get an extra full-time!
      Sell, Sell, Sell!
      Start a garage sale or give the classifieds a try! You'll be getting rid of old garbage and earning money at the same time!

Is it possible to make a living on minimum wage? Sure! Can you get pussy on minimum wage? Well, sure!
    Is it hell? It doesn't have to be.

Re: How to make a living with limited income

Thanks for this!!

Comment

let me get to work then
      They say it�s better to give . . well I don�t give a fuck !

Comment

According to me people should learn to live with limited income because it helps in worst time. The tips you have shared over here are very nice and also it is very helpful to the middle people so that they can live happily in their limited income.

Comment

Working...
        X