Question on Green Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Green Screens

Anyone made amateur green screen videos ? How does it work, is the quality good and all ?
    Also, couldn't it work with any color (not necesserally green) ?

btw I know I just made a similar topic so don't come and tell me that
    Let Tha Carter Free

Re: Question on Green Screens

Originally posted by D.A.S
    Anyone made amateur green screen videos ? How does it work, is the quality good and all ?
    Chroma Keying(Green Screening) is a process that subtracts color. So yeah, it could work with any color, but say you make a blue screen and your actor is wearing a blue shirt. This will lead to their shirt being made transparent as well. Green screens are green in the fact that green is the least common pigment in human skin. As for amateur green screens, it works just as well as any professional screen, but the key is good lighting. With poor lighting, shadows can ruin shots completely.

Comment

Originally posted by wayneYMCMB
      Originally posted by D.A.S
      Chroma Keying(Green Screening) is a process that subtracts color. So yeah, it could work with any color, but say you make a blue screen and your actor is wearing a blue shirt. This will lead to their shirt being made transparent as well. Green screens are green in the fact that green is the least common pigment in human skin. As for amateur green screens, it works just as well as any professional screen, but the key is good lighting. With poor lighting, shadows can ruin shots completely.
      Thanks man
      Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

I never thought about using a green screen as I'm no film-maker, but it would be interesting to use lol. You could practically put yourself in a Wayne video. I bet you need expensive software though.

Comment

I did when I made a steady mobbin video with my friends, I used blue screen..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
            Post it

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMamba
              Originally posted by WeezyFan
              Post it
              I havent edited it yet, and my computer is broken, and even when im done editing it I won't post it, I don't post my music and videos on the net, I only post the beats I make

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

im recording at one of my bois studios and im making a single tomorow and, my producer has 3 camera people and im gonna make a music video. HD. and he said theres green screen. and broads for cameo u know
                this a STL Records dawgg... im gonna post this music video when its done. might even get somone to film the behind the scenes iight.

Comment

Working...
                X