Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wiz Khalifa Forum just like this *please read

Since you guys want on topic posts I will say this:

I hope the site fails and I dislike the forum layout. It is boring and the color scheme is ugly.

EC_Franknstein I'm unsure of why you are getting upset with my opinion, but calling someone a dumbass is against the rules. I'm gonna have to give you a warning.

P.S. - Bliss you gave Mr Exclusive a warning for calling Enigma a dick head, this is the same. Also I'm not telling you to lock this, but I was letting you know that it was technically advertising. Leaving the thread now before I get called a "dumbass" again for posting my thoughts on the site. Pretty bias in this thread, but it doesn't matter it's the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille

I hope the site fails and I dislike the forum layout. It is boring and the color scheme is ugly.

EC_Franknstein I'm unsure of why you are getting upset with my opinion, but calling someone a dumbass is against the rules. I'm gonna have to give you a warning.

P.S. - Bliss you gave Mr Exclusive a warning for calling Enigma a dick head, this is the same. Also I'm not telling you to lock this, but I was letting you know that it was technically advertising. Leaving the thread now before I get called a "dumbass" again for posting my thoughts on the site. Pretty bias in this thread, but it doesn't matter it's the internet.
      Lol..

Comment

It's because no one likes exclusive.
        I like the color contrasts

Comment

Dude just STFU, obviously your opinion isn't wanted in this thread, take a hint.

Also, I'm gonna join the forum when I have time Wiz is fucking sick I hope the forum gets some more members.

"Get High, Rule The World"

Best Rappers
          1. Lil Wayne
          2. Eminem
          3. B.o.B
          4. Chris Webby
          5. Wiz Khalifa
          6. Kid Cudi

Comment

check out datnewkhalifa.com

Comment

SMH its Phbb as well silly (thats not what i wanted to say theres another word but he went all mod on me) Me calling u a dumbass is my opinion of u as u sed the forums is dead whe its brand new of course it has few members silly (agen not the word i want to use) this forum when it started didnt have as many members. U giving me a warning is a joke honestly

Comment

Working...
              X