Fellas i have questions y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fellas i have questions y'all

I Think That Women Are Attracted To The "Bad Guys" 'Cuz Of The Feeling Of Security They Kind Of Provide Or Something Like That And I Think That It's Really Too Bad Because There's A Lot Of Good Guys Out There So Women Made These Standards What You Call A Standard Your Behaviors Created Them

Let go, life does get tough
    No need to stress
    Hold you back too much
    -KiD CuDi-

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
      Originally posted by Enigma
      Originally posted by Mr Xclusive
      theres no male standards in my world....

i do what i want...nobody tells me what to do/say/like
      I think living by no standards says a lot about you, that you're just breathing to take up space and decay. If you don't hold yourself to some standards that's just trashy and I picture a bum on the side of the road. Make your own standards that are appropriate to yourself and your health and being and maybe I'd deem some respect for you.

Nah I'm just kidding about the last line you're pathetic.
      Now I agree with you Trill.
      If YOU have standards of yourself.. then good because you should always want to be something.
      But if your standards are being a bum, then be a bum.
      Just don't live up to others..
      . I agree with u YM you should have you're standereds but you also got to live you're life cause life is also to short just live you're life how you want to! ???
      I got ice in my vains blood in my eyes hate in my heart love on my mind I see night full of pain days are the same you keep the sunshine save me the rain!

Comment

[quote=YoungMoneyEnt]
        Originally posted by EC_Franknstein
        Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
        Originally posted by "EC_Franknstein":1z9ven85
        I find this thread sexually discriminating but I'll leave it and add my opinion and some facts...

Women get treated badly and they come out with this male standards crap, most men aren't like it, here are 2 facts that show women do the dirty just as much as they accuse men of doing.

1. FACT - more females cheat on males.
        2. FACT - at least 40% of domestic abuse is commited by females.

Now with those said it doesn't seem so much about these male standards or guy code nonsense but that women and men both do wrong, both fall to peer pressure and everyone has different standards and morals.
        mate its gender discrimination not sexually, sexually is when you insult gays and leso

We had a lecture today so i should know
        Oh my bad lol, well gender discrimination then
        Its all good
        but men shouldnt have the macho stereotype i myself am metro (im proud of it to)
        That is not true. Gender or Sexually. It's the same.
        Also, I'm not going to put you at a wrong for being "metro" but from another mans point of view, it makes you look like a bitch.
        It's how the world works, men are stronger than women. They are the big guys. Guys have testosterone and are competitive.
        So to worry SOO much about your hair and clothes more than a FEMALE is just outlandish to me..[/quote:1z9ven85]
        wanna bet there not the same thing sexually is making fun of some ones sexual life eg gays or foot fetishes gender is when u make fun of well gender really i think ur gettin confused coz of the word sexist which means discriminate against a gender

Sir Metro is the New Hetero but in all honesty why does it make me look like a bitch

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with a male being metro. I mean as a male you wouldn't go on a date to a nice restaurant in some crap clothes and your hair looking shit, you'd wear decent clothes, have your hair looking good and stuff.

But what's wrong with a male showing emotion, everyone feels them so why just because you're male should you hide them?

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with a male being metro. I mean as a male you wouldn't go on a date to a nice restaurant in some crap clothes and your hair looking shit, you'd wear decent clothes, have your hair looking good and stuff.

But what's wrong with a male showing emotion, everyone feels them so why just because you're male should you hide them?
            This
            if a male was to caring not the typical 'i dont give a shit' attidute is that wrong. Before people label me Homo i do have a gf and trust me most girls prefer men who arent completely macho (typical hairy as apes who dnt give a shit bout personal hygiene). Being metro i still do sports and go to gym etc. but i put more time into presenting myself by buying the right cologne wearing good clothes. what pisses me off is people saying metro's are gay

Comment

I'm not trying to be sexiest or come of that way. I just wanted to know how males felt about this. Some of you is confused about the standard I'm talking about, I'm talking about the standards and what not that men put on each other. Like if a male see another male wearing a tight shirt hes going label him gay. The things some guys say like "If a men cry hes acting like a female". I heard some guys say (including Wayne) "What type of nigga don't like sports, if must be a women"! Stuff like that that guys put on each other, because us women don't make those standards.

Comment

'Bitch I'm Me'

I Live For Me, My Friends & Family, There The Only One's That'll Back Me Up In The Long Run.

On The Topic Of Not Being Able To Show Emotions Because Your A Male? That's Complete Bullshit. I Know For A Fact EVERY Single Man In The World Has Dropped A Tear At Least Once. So If You Are Being Called 'Gay' Or 'Pussy' For Crying Or Showing Emotion Then The Accuser Needs A Little Lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune.
                  'Bitch I'm Me'

I Live For Me, My Friends & Family, There The Only One's That'll Back Me Up In The Long Run.

On The Topic Of Not Being Able To Show Emotions Because Your A Male? That's Complete Bullshit. I Know For A Fact EVERY Single Man In The World Has Dropped A Tear At Least Once. So If You Are Being Called 'Gay' Or 'Pussy' For Crying Or Showing Emotion Then The Accuser Needs A Little Lesson.
                  Yep he needs to meet mr.fist and his wife mrs.knuckle

Comment

Working...
                  X