NEW MUSIC [Please leave your opinion]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW MUSIC [Please leave your opinion]

Okay it's obvious that all of you guys (minus a few) love rap and more specifically Lil Wayne. Personally I listen to a good variety of music (movie/game soundtracks, [epic~] orchestral, techno/hardstyle/euro, J-pop, and some more I don't even know the names for).
    And the thing is I'm wondering from you guys is if I made a .rar of my personal favorites of these "different" types of music would you guys and gals mind dwelling into new realms and giving them a listen? It's not good to be condemned to one or a few types of music, explore things you've never heard, just like what this guy does -->

If you're still not too sure of what I'm asking you to listen to at least once, I can put up some "samples" as to what you can expect in my overall upload.
    AND I'm firmly in belief that even if you don't like the music you won't hate it because they are truly masterpieces regardless, so please listen, I truly think you'll like them

I'm going to post youtube links if available for the samples, if you like and people would like me to upload the full rar with all my fav's and the samples for download, please say and I'll do so don't worry about downloading yet.

1000 Words - FFX-2

Lava "volcanic pools"- Super Monkey Ball

Eternity" Memory of Lightwaves = FFX-2

Operation Evolution - Dimrain47

Main theme - Letters from Iwo Jima

Opened Path - Shadow of the Colossus (by Eminence Orchestra)

Thanks.
    �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Re: PURPLE CRACK [Please check this out for me..]

This sounds like the stuff my music teacher was puttin' me on.
    I like this type shit believe it or not

Comment

Damn what the hell do I have to do to get people to check this and leave their opinion in here. This shit's way better and efficient for this site than half the bullshit people spam and post on
      �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
        Damn what the hell do I have to do to get people to check this and leave their opinion in here. This shit's way better and efficient for this site than half the bullshit people spam and post on
        lol pretty gud shit there still, i would download it lol, i c ur a nas fans, big up's
        "bitch i do what i does/
        y'all niggas couldnt be who i was"
        -Weazy

Comment

Originally posted by WeazyAnimal504
          lol pretty gud shit there still, i would download it lol, i c ur a nas fans, big up's
          Thanks, good to know some people have variety, and yea Nas is probably my favorite rapper alive~

Comment

Re: NEW MUSIC [Please leave your opinion]

im not feelin this really man, i play alot of video games, but i avoid final fantasy cuz i really have no fuckin clue wat its about
            my 360 gamelist: COD4, WAW, Halo 3 (hate that game), GH3, GH2, NFS Carbon, Forza 2, Mass Effect, Fallout 3, Oblivion, the bigs, Madden 09, Assasin's Creed, Gears, Gears 2, Bad Company, Smackdown V. Raw 2007, Smackdown V. Raw 2008
            Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
            viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Originally posted by WeazyAnimal504
              Thanks, good to know some people have variety, and yea Nas is probably my favorite rapper alive~
              whats ur favorite nas song man,
              "bitch i do what i does/
              -Weazy

Comment

Originally posted by Slags
                im not feelin this really man, i play alot of video games, but i avoid final fantasy cuz i really have no fuckin clue wat its about
                my 360 gamelist: COD4, WAW, Halo 3 (hate that game), GH3, GH2, NFS Carbon, Forza 2, Mass Effect, Fallout 3, Oblivion, the bigs, Madden 09, Assasin's Creed, Gears, Gears 2, Bad Company, Smackdown V. Raw 2007, Smackdown V. Raw 2008
                ..You don't have to no anything about the game to like the music but it's all good, and none of the FF games follow the same story they're all totally new people and such each game just fyi'ing.

And to the other comment I'd probably say One Mic, it's hella good and I like how it build as it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Slags
                  ..You don't have to no anything about the game to like the music but it's all good, and none of the FF games follow the same story they're all totally new people and such each game just fyi'ing.

And to the other comment I'd probably say One Mic, it's hella good and I like how it build as it goes.
                  SAY WORD, thats my fav song too man, his lyrics are about real shit in that song, real hip hop, diid u hear about his new feud thingy about his son???? kelis is a fucked up gold diggr
                  "bitch i do what i does/
                  -Weazy

Comment

Working...
                  X