Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Foods/Restaurants?

What's your favorite thing from Olive Garden

But my fav food: food lol. Im a fatass at heart and there's almost no food that I flat out hate.
    Restaurants: lol pretty much everything? I loooooooove Fridays, Olive Garden, Cheesecake factory, this greek food place(called moby dick's ) and Outback.I used to love Red Lobster but those asses too my favorite thing off the menu Well they changed it and messed it up.
    http://www.iamshanell.com
    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GypsyStar

But my fav food: food lol. Im a fatass at heart and there's almost no food that I flat out hate.
      Restaurants: lol pretty much everything? I loooooooove Fridays, Olive Garden, Cheesecake factory, this greek food place(called moby dick's ) and Outback.I used to love Red Lobster but those asses too my favorite thing off the menu Well they changed it and messed it up.

There Fettucini, Salad, & Breadsticks

& I Love Red Lobster

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune.

& I Love Red Lobster
        Salad/breadsticks=crack!

I looooooooove the tour of italy, the lasagna, the spaghetti and meatballs and the steak or chicken and Gorgonzola alfredo. And I loooooooooove the calamari, stuffed mushrooms and toasted ravioli. Crack! Ooh and that molten chocolate cake thingy is like woooooooooooooooooow. Damn im hungry!
        http://www.iamshanell.com
        LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune.

& I Love Red Lobster
          Salad/breadsticks=crack!

I looooooooove the tour of italy, the lasagna, the spaghetti and meatballs and the steak or chicken and Gorgonzola alfredo. And I loooooooooove the calamari, stuffed mushrooms and toasted ravioli. Crack! Ooh and that molten chocolate cake thingy is like woooooooooooooooooow. Damn im hungry!
          Ok My Mouth Is Now Watering.

That Sounds Like It Would Hit The Spot At The Moment

Comment

Panda Express . !!!!! {that orange chicken is AMAZING}

Comment

Working...
            X