Just A Thought....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just A Thought....

Maybe this is just me, but i was thinking the other day about having a playlist on this website. So, if your looking through forums,pictures or anything you can have playlist to hear songs by Wayne (or whoever if people want others). Especially in the lyrics page, you could be listening to the song on the website and following along. There are plenty of examples but those are just a few. Give me some kind of feedback on what you think.

Props To Matt!!!!!!!!

Re: Just A Thought....

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think this site can legally host Wayne songs, if I'm wrong than it's they can't legally host downloading. Anyways if you can't find a song you can easily find it on youtube..so personally I think a playlist would be a waste.
    �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
      I'm not 100% sure but I don't think this site can legally host Wayne songs, if I'm wrong than it's they can't legally host downloading. Anyways if you can't find a song you can easily find it on youtube..so personally I think a playlist would be a waste.
      I;m not talking about finding a song. I was saying about listening to Wayne songs on here while you were on the site. And i think if it was possible it wouldn't be a waste.

Props To Matt!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by C-Money
        I;m not talking about finding a song. I was saying about listening to Wayne songs on here while you were on the site. And i think if it was possible it wouldn't be a waste.
        Why don't you just open up itunes or youtube and listen to songs while on here? itunes is for free and youtube is also.
        Plus you also have to consider that someone will have to implement it into the site than update it, also the player would more than likely reset when you refresh or change pages, which would defeat the purpose of it.
        �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

Comment

Why don't you just open up itunes or youtube and listen to songs while on here? itunes is for free and youtube is also.
          Plus you also have to consider that someone will have to implement it into the site than update it, also the player would more than likely reset when you refresh or change pages, which would defeat the purpose of it.
          I do listen to itunes and stuff. Like i said it was just a idea and wanted see what others thought.

Props To Matt!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote=C-Money]
            Originally posted by "C-Money":3irfkdeb
            I do listen to itunes and stuff. Like i said it was just a idea and wanted see what others thought.[/quote:3irfkdeb]

? I know it's to see others thoughts, and I'm just giving you thoughts on it to why it won't work. I mean if there's an easier way than having a playlist on the site than we'll go with that. I think I made good points though.

Comment

[quote=trillphill]
              Originally posted by "C-Money":238qzkvd
              I do listen to itunes and stuff. Like i said it was just a idea and wanted see what others thought.
              ? I know it's to see others thoughts, and I'm just giving you thoughts on it to why it won't work. I mean if there's an easier way than having a playlist on the site than we'll go with that. I think I made good points though.[/quote:238qzkvd]
              I respect your input and reasons. Like i said i wanted to get peoples thoughts. I don't know how it would work or whatever, like i said just an idea. But thanks for the feedback trill.

Props To Matt!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well when using HQ you're always going to different pages and they keep getting refreshed so the songs wouldn't play ya kno
                but it would be sick but that is what iTunes is for
                Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

no dude i think thats an awesome idea... its like when you go to other peoples sites they have some of there shit playin

i like it dude then i would have to go to itunes and i really dig the lyrics part cuz when i read the lyrics i really wanna hear the song to so i can read while its playin

i think we should have it on every page tho not just the lyrics
                  Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

Originally posted by mweezybaby
                    no dude i think thats an awesome idea... its like when you go to other peoples sites they have some of there shit playin

i like it dude then i would have to go to itunes and i really dig the lyrics part cuz when i read the lyrics i really wanna hear the song to so i can read while its playin

i think we should have it on every page tho not just the lyrics
                    Someone is seeing how i see it. Lol. Or have it popup somehow so it wouldn't refresh everytime you changed pages. I just wanted to get alot of opinions from people. But thanks for the positive feedback.

Props To Matt!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like the idea.. if it had all the songs that have been on the media section of the site. The media player on the site could pop up as a separate page so it wouldn't be refreshing

Comment

Or have it popup somehow so it wouldn't refresh everytime you changed pages.

thats exactly what i was thinkin that way the song wouldnt start over everytime but make it easy to change/find the song that you want to hear
                        Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

Working...
                        X